SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Old Grand Dad with coke. Low budget relaxer.

Posts: 3596 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post

ce light drinker.

Stone Brewery Metallica Pilsner. Ni

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2445 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
My favorite white Burgundy. From the Rully region

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Having a Goose Island IPA in a can, not bad

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fair Winds Brewing Co. (Lorton, VA) Howling Gale IPA.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
Redbreast Lustau Edition.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by copaup:
Redbreast Lustau Edition.

Jealous! Big Grin Never was available in South Dakota as the distributors didn't opt to carry it. Plus SD forbids mail ordering booze from out of state. <huge sigh>

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1623 Hefeweizen on tap at my house. Damn, that's good....

(ignore what the dragon says - that's just my favorite tap handle)

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Cigar City Guayabera. If you don't like grapefruity IPA's just forget about this one. The citra hops are really strong. My only caveat is that I can only find it in cans.

Posts: 11223 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whiskey sour with fresh lemon juice and Weller special reserve.

Posts: 1196 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This afternoon/evening calls for a Elijah Craig bourbon.......mighty smooth!!

Posts: 6619 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leeann:

Oh my..Very envious here in GA

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
quote:
Originally posted by Leeann:

Oh my..Very envious here in GA

Thanks! My husband got me the kegerator with a partial keg of Sam Adams in it for my birthday a few years back. It's a so-called 'craft beer' kegerator, meaning it takes sixtels (⅙ barrel kegs). My best friend got me the tap handle for Christmas. I just picked up the keg Friday; my favorite liquor store (football-field sized with a basement to match) gets whatever I want in less than a week.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
Single Barrel Knob And 7 up

Posts: 1604 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Sapphire Martini (or two)

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

“For the Best of Times”!

Bill R

Posts: 1121 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mind Haze Ipa by Firestone Walker Brewing

Posts: 380 | Registered: March 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm doing a Bourbon and RC Cola.
100 proof Old Forester Bourbon Royal Crown Cola.

ARman

Posts: 3152 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mid proof bourbon night

Old Forester 1910 & Elijah Craig Small Batch

Posts: 331 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: August 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Stylophiles, you have some nice bottles. Here is a bottle of Glenfarcas that is almost as old as your Swede hotness. I have a pair of swedish girlfriends, born in 1901, and 1921. The father's name Carl.

In my glass, the now standerized mix of 1/3 Weller SR and 2/3 Redemption Wheated.

https://www.thedrinksbusiness....in-laundry-cupboard/

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post