SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Picture of Shotgun Zeke
posted Hide Post
Good ol' Maker's Mark

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures.

NRA Shotgun Instructor
NRA Rifle Instructor

Posts: 640 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kirkland (Costco) 18yr old single malt. Really tasty.

Posts: 6 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Seldom drink but I’m in need of a muscle relaxer so I’m having a bulleit rye. On a rock.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Just polished off a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream that was chilling in the 'fridge.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oban Little Bay Single Malt Scotch

ETA, now Macallan 12

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Outnumbered,

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
night before last,

Pannier Champagne,
damn tasty stuff

last night, a couple Old Speckled Hens

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guinness Foreign Extra Stout

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
A nice Yuengling lager we brought home to St. Louis from a recent visit to our daughter in VA.

Posts: 3724 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Just enjoyed a Hudson's Baby Bourbon with a couple of cigars.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Whistle Pig 10

Posts: 2075 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Hennessy VS Cognac.

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Sadly discontinued (probably because they kept raising the price to a point where other choices dominated)... Jameson's 12 year old formerly known as Jameson's 1780.

Then again Redbreast single pot still (also from Jameson's) remains my favorite Irish whiskey! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
And for a nightcap, Hardys Whiskers Blake Classic Tawny Port (Australian). Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Ahhh, finally heading home. But first...an Old Fashioned at the Centurion Lounge.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
I never got to take advantage when I had my Amex Plat card. What do you think of the Centurion lounge?

quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Ahhh, finally heading home. But first...an Old Fashioned at the Centurion Lounge.

Posts: 2715 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daikyu:
I never got to take advantage when I had my Amex Plat card. What do you think of the Centurion lounge?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Let me put it this way. Philly airport used to be my most hated airport...until I started going to the centurion lounge. Now I love it. The Centurion lounge is great, unless it gets really crowded. The Philly centurion lounge isn't all that big, so it can get crowded at times which can suck. But the food and premium drinks are always top shelf. So overall the Platinum card is well worth it for me since I fly out of Philadelphia airport at least 6 or 7 times a year.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Conway's Irish Ale from Great Lakes Brewing Company. Thought I'd have one with dinner, but now I'm working on #3 and dinner is still cooking.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Blanton's tonight, my local package store got some in and I grabbed 2.

Posts: 2075 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Crown Royal Reserve

Posts: 3479 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post