SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Springbank Longrow 18. Cool

-BK

"If it's all the same to you, I'd really prefer to visit the range."

Posts: 7980 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Laphroaig 18. Cool

-BK

Posts: 7980 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
^ yummy. My favorite Laphroaig by a wide margin. The quarter cask isn't bad either. I generally prefer Laga & Ardbeg to Laph, at least in the standard bottlings, but the 18 Laphroaig is something special.

Posts: 1732 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by akcopnfbks:

^ yummy. My favorite Laphroaig by a wide margin. The quarter cask isn't bad either. I generally prefer Laga & Ardbeg to Laph, at least in the standard bottlings, but the 18 Laphroaig is something special.

Agreed, man. Laphroaig 18 is one of my faves. Quarter Cask and the cask strength bottling of Laphroaig 10 are distinctly different, but also superb whiskies. I enjoy all three expressions at fairly regular intervals.

-BK

Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Lost Abbey 10 Commandments

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Ardbeg ueagidail(spelling?) My last glass unfortunately, I made it a double and paired with a new cigar.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
Tonight is Talisker 10 for me. One of my all time favs. Always have a bottle of this around!

Posts: 1732 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Laphroaig Càirdeas (2014). Cool

-BK

Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Stone Green Tea IPA.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The MaCallan 12, Highland single malt.

Posts: 190 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
10yo Bulleit Bourbon.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
On the rec of an SF imbiber, Old Forester.

And Salmon-Fennel Chowder.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
New Glarus Brewing Scream IPA. It's awesome, right up there with Dogfish Head 90 Minute. Smooth, malty and hops, hops and more hops.

Posts: 11223 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This one time,
at band camp
Picture of Wreck Tangle
posted Hide Post
Drinking up the last of my Sam Adams Winter Lager. I'll save one bottle for Memorial Day weekend. I always save a bottle of the different winter brews for then. I have no idea why. But come that Saturday I'll sit out all day long grilling ribs and drinking winter beers. I guess it's tradition.

------------------------------------------------

Strange women lyin' in ponds is no basis for a system of government.

Posts: 2679 | Location: N.E. Ohio | Registered: May 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steel banging
beer snob
Picture of jlemmy
posted Hide Post

Happiness is having to climb in your car to change your target.

Posts: 2469 | Location: Nowhere Fun | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eamonn Wright
posted Hide Post
Left Hand Stout Wake Up Dead. So-so. Thin mouth feel for a stout, decent flavor, ok smell. A solid B or so.

"The government is best which governs least."- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6562 | Location: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: December 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Stagg Jr. I think this has Eclipsed elijah Craig barrel proof for my favorite BP. I go back and forth.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Speedbird
posted Hide Post
Seven and SevenFlavored Seltzer

Posts: 503 | Location: Fort Couch (VA) | Registered: December 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More Human
Than Human
Picture of Ian111
posted Hide Post
I've got a dram or so left of Bulleit Rye. Finishing the bottle tonight.

“The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.”― Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 9811 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:
Menage a Trois

A bit off topic, but you know that Menage a Trois is one of the wines named in the arsenic lawsuit, right?

Posts: 536 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post