SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma Closed - Winners Pg 5 - 15 Year Please and Thank You Karma
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma Closed - Winners Pg 5 - 15 Year Please and Thank You Karma Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted
Tomorrow, I will officially be in the 15-year member club. This is the only place on the Internet that I call "home" and it's because of y'all.

Before we get to the karma portion, it's appropriate to thank:
  • Para for providing this digital oasis for us. It's extremely generous to provide a forum free of charge with zero advertisements to offset costs.
  • Para , the admins, and the mods for running it in the manner they do which has made Sigforum a very unique community.
  • The members as they've provided endless laughs, insight into almost every subject imaginable, shown unsurpassed generosity, and my home is full of items that y'all have recommended (e.g. the suspenders I'm wearing, and the shirt I’m wearing).

When I first joined the forum, I was impressed by Wally's please and thank you karma since those 3 words aren't used frequently enough in today's society. Therefore, 90% of the karmas I've offered have followed that format.

Here are the rules:
  • The Karmanator (thanks Chance) will choose the winners.
  • Your post must contain both the words “please” and "thank you" (thanks is acceptable). As long as it's polite, feel free to creatively use the words. In the past, people have been very creative and it made me smile and/or chuckle.
  • You must have an e-mail address in your profile or in your post.
  • You must have been a member on or before 11/12/20.
  • The winner must respond to my e-mail within 72 hours.

Two winners will be selected on Saturday, Nov 14th:
    1. Member with less than 15 years
    2. Member with greater than or equal to 15 years

Each winner will have their choice of the following:
  • $50 gift card/certificate to Bravo Company USA
  • $50 gift card/certificate to Brownells
  • $50 gift card/certificate to Midway USA
  • $50 gift card/certificate to Amazon
  • Silver Sigforum Challenge Coin
  • Painted metal Sigforum Challenge Coin
  • Two (2) SOF-T Tactical Tourniquets (this is only item that is first come first serve).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tatortodd,

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
  •  
    Posts: 23263 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of PowerBook
    posted Hide Post
    WOW
    What a Great Karma.

Please include me as unlucky #1.

Thanks for being part of this awesome community.

Posts: 1777 | Location: Ashburn, VA USA | Registered: June 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of OttoSig
    posted Hide Post
    I've been wanting one of those coins for some time!

Please count me in!

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6319 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    SIG's 'n Surefires
    Picture of M-11
    posted Hide Post
    Please accept me as entrant #3. Thank you

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
    "Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
    "Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    CAPT Obvious
    Picture of Spiff_P239
    posted Hide Post
    Congratulations on the milestone and thank you for the opportunity. Please count me in for this karma, sir.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Just for the
    hell of it
    Picture of comet24
    posted Hide Post
    Congrats on 15 years.

Please enter my name in the Karma.

Thank you.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16400 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Fighting the good fight
    Picture of RogueJSK
    posted Hide Post
    Congratulations on the milestone, and thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32512 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Wait, what?
    Picture of gearhounds
    posted Hide Post
    Please include me in your generous karma and thank you for the chance. Congrats!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    I'm Fine
    Picture of SBrooks
    posted Hide Post
    Please count me in to this amazing means of Thanking the forum staff and members. Thank you for offering such a generous karma - I hope it is returned to you ten-fold !!

Happy Thanksgiving !

------------------
    SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of smlsig
    posted Hide Post
    When I was a kid I used to sit down and read the Encyclopedia Britannica...I think I got through “C”.
    Fortunately Al Gore’s Internet came along and then SF came into being with more answers than the encyclopedia...
    Please include me in this celebration and thank you.

------------------
    Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6319 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    E tan e epi tas
    Picture of cslinger
    posted Hide Post
    “PLEASE PASS THE JELLY!” Eek

Seriously though. Thank you for the chance at a very generous Karma. If I am lucky enough to win please send me the Amazon card.

And also a big thank you to the board, Para and membership.

Take care, shoot safe
    Chris

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Alienator
    Picture of SIG4EVA
    posted Hide Post
    Congrats on a big milestone!

SIG556 Classic
    P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
    SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
    P938 SAS
    P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    Thank you for the nice karma, and Congrats on your 15years on the best forum on the internet.

Posts: 6622 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    The Blue Machine
    Picture of Phred
    posted Hide Post
    Congrats on being here for 15 years! Please include me in your generous karma. Thank you!

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Man Once
    Child Twice
    posted Hide Post
    Please enter me in this karma. Congrats on 15 years. Thanks for chance

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Awaits his CUT
    of choice
    posted Hide Post
    Please add me in. Thank you.

Posts: 2715 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Rumors of my death
    are greatly exaggerated
    Picture of coloradohunter44
    posted Hide Post
    I am pleased to congratulate you on your 15 year mark. Oh how time flies. Please include me in an awesome Karma. Many thanks for the opportunity.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: coloradohunter44,

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    Include me please, thank you very much.

PC

Posts: 1340 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    For real?
    Picture of Chowser
    posted Hide Post
    Congratulations

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8021 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Little ray
    of sunshine
    Picture of jhe888
    posted Hide Post
    Please stick around for another 15 years. While you are just a Johnny-come-lately compared to me ( Wink ), it seems like you have been here forever.

And thank you for fifteen years of companionship and brotherhood.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post