SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Give me your response to the question: What are your pronouns?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Give me your response to the question: What are your pronouns? Login/Join 
Picture of Shaql
posted
1st day of school and my son's math teacher asked him. I'm a horrible father and didnt prepare him with any snarky responses.

What is your response? Only those that wont get him suspended pls!

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He/him, simple as.

Now the teacher should get re-certified in basic English word structure.

Posts: 629 | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Bad Ass and MoFos

lol

Sry Wink

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Address me as Lord Shadrach, ruler of the hinterlands, slayer of Goths and trolls- fearsome, benevolent and gassy."

Posts: 107241 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
"Well I have a dick so he or him. It's big though... in fact some ladies call me Daddy!"

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
Meat popsicle. Same as Korben Dallas.

Posts: 1057 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Screw figuring out what your son could say.

I'd be beating a path to the School Superintendent with a huge WTF is a math teacher doing asking such nonsense.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16144 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“I can’t answer the question.” First the teacher has to define the following: What is a man, woman, boy, girl? before the student can properly respond to the pronoun issue.

Posts: 1169 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
He/Haw...I'm a donkey!

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Naught and you are pronouns. He could say Hi, I am naught you.

Posts: 10816 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Sig/Sauer

(can’t really take credit. I saw it somewhere)

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3619 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACTEG
posted Hide Post
I identify as Michael Jackson and my pronouns are he/hee

Posts: 3584 | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
I am Groot

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3909 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this the New Math?

Posts: 17170 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
You always answer the question with another question. I think this one is appropriate: “Who is John Gault?“

Honestly, Bald1 gave the best answer.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UpTheIrons
posted Hide Post
Toast/Toaster/Toasted

“I used to be totally into Steve Vai and Joe Satriani and other shredders, and I tried to emulate what they did and really grow as a guitarist,” Mr. Hanneman said in “Louder Than Hell.” “Then I said, ‘I don’t think I’m that talented, but more important, I don’t care.’ ”

Posts: 1726 | Location: Arizona Territory | Registered: February 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
"if you can't figure it out on your own, then you probably shouldn't be teaching anything"

Posts: 3652 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[quote]Screw figuring out what your son could say.

I'd be beating a path to the School Superintendent with a huge WTF is a math teacher doing asking such nonsense.

^^^^^^^^^^
I would not bother. Time for Catholic school or another private school. I would not trust her to teach Math if she is bringing this stuff to the table. Are the kids allowed to ask her about her sexual practices? BTW what grade??

Posts: 17170 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
The correct ones.

Posts: 11147 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Your Highness / Your Excellency Big Grin

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23093 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post