SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Give me your response to the question: What are your pronouns?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Give me your response to the question: What are your pronouns? Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16688 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6851 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
If anyone ever asks, I will likely answer "spap" and "oop". Which is "doo dads" upside down.

It will work like this...

"Spap went in for shoulder surgery on Monday. It went well and turned oop into Iron Man!"

I've been practicing.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12772 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BlackTalonJHP:
Meat popsicle. Same as Korben Dallas.

YUP!

Posts: 21 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: May 20, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
My personal pronouns are: I, you, he, she, it, we, they, me, him, her, us, and them.

ETA: Y'all Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Eponym,

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5736 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post