SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Announcing the SIGforum 9mm and 5.56 Ammunition Group Buy
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Announcing the SIGforum 9mm and 5.56 Ammunition Group Buy Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Manufacture is done and it’s on to packing and shipping. We should start seeing the first lots go out by the end of the week. Will post when they hit the truck, but it’s rolling along!

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Legal Beagle:
Manufacture is done and it’s on to packing and shipping. We should start seeing the first lots go out by the end of the week. Will post when they hit the truck, but it’s rolling along!

Question: Will we receive shipping/tracking information once the ammo ships out?
Thanks, Legal Beagle.

Posts: 3804 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Absolutely. I have an spreadsheet with everyone’s contact info, so will get a shipping notification, match that up to your email, then send you tracking.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Just got an email from UPS that I should be expecting shipment this coming Friday.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Just got an email from UPS that I should be expecting shipment this coming Friday.

So does this mean that I can wait on your doorstep and have MORE? Wink

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Yikes! I spilled the beans!

Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I got a delivery notice for Friday

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wondered what the UPS shipping notice I received today was for. My current delivery date is Thursday, 8/26.

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got two notices! One rescheduled for lunchtime, then another reschedule saying it'd be by 1900 Friday. :-)

Posts: 225 | Location: Saint Matthews, KY | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My order arrived today. Thanks much LegalBeagle.

Posts: 5731 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome news! I'm at a LE conference this week and just got a flurry of emails; looks like they are sending out the shipping notices directly. From what I gather, most of the 9mm orders should hit doorsteps on Friday. If you all wouldn't mind, I'd like to get some photos from you (so I have an idea of how everything makes it to you from a quality control standpoint) and some reviews on how you like it. I'm hoping we can start doing quarterly or even monthly buys for the forum! Big Grin

Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
"Massively heavy" package was delivered to my office today!

Packaging was good, heavy on the outside plastic and tape. Rounds were in 500 counts in plastic bags. Rounds look nice and shiny and I can't see any difference in them.

No worry if this sits on your step in the rain for a day or two.

Thanks for your efforts!!

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5131 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m not at home but my wife told me that “a lot of heavy ammo arrived today” with a happy lilt to her voice!!!

Posts: 477 | Location: FL | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
1st package arrived

looks nice

expecting second package today (surprised they weren't on the same truck)

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Order arrived today. The cardboard of the box was a little underweight, so the box was kind of lozenge shaped, but the exterior was well taped and so the packaging didn't fail.

THANK YOU, LEGAL BEAGLE!

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Ammo arrived safe and sound. Well wrapped!

Yes, thanks LB! Keep us posted on continuing offers.

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
The 9 looks very nice. Two 500 round bags.

Waiting to get a shipping notice on the 223

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear it. Let's get some range reports in before too long.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Got my 9mm tonight as well, looks like good quality stuff!

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I didn’t take advantage of this offer because I didn’t need to, and I admit to have wondered when it was announced whether it would turn out like so many other similar efforts that I’ve seen over the years. Many—probably most—have failed and led to frustration and recriminations because they were too ambitious and one or more key factors necessary for their success were impossible in the end. This one struck me as very ambitious as well, and I can only imagine what efforts it took to make it a success.

Kudos to everyone, especially Legal Beagle, but also all those whose trust in an activity sanctioned by the forum made it a success.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post