SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Announcing the SIGforum 9mm and 5.56 Ammunition Group Buy
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Announcing the SIGforum 9mm and 5.56 Ammunition Group Buy Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wreckdiver:
Really glad I got in on this!! Was really touch and go for a bit. Shipping date puts my mind at ease too. Will be in Alaska for 10 days next month.

We’ll get you covered on the ship hold, have a great trip up north!!

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Throwing out a “last call” for members I still need to hear from to get our order finalized this week:

bschuu
Bulldog7972
Mr. Peteroniman
whanson_wi
wyldelee

If you could reach out today (Monday) or early tomorrow (Tuesday), I’d appreciate it!

Thanks!

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bulldog 7972, I got your emails and resent your information re payment.

Bschuu, Mr. Peteroniman, whanson_wi, wyldelee, I still need to have you email me.

Please be sure to contact me by COB tomorrow so I can get this order finalized!

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Legal Beagle:

Bschuu, Mr. Peteroniman, whanson_wi, wyldelee, I still need to have you email me.

I really really hope that the chance for this ammo buy and all the hard work by Legal Beagle here isn’t derailed by 4 people playing games Frown

Posts: 33833 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

I really really hope that the chance for this ammo buy and all the hard work by Legal Beagle here isn’t derailed by 4 people playing games Frown

I hear you. Seems three of the four members essentially posted "I'll take it" for 1K 9mm.
If the buy hinges on their lack of commitment, I will pick up the slack by purchasing one
of the lots of 1K 9mm, and hopefully others can help out.

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]

I really really hope that the chance for this ammo buy and all the hard work by Legal Beagle here isn’t derailed by 4 people playing games Frown[/QUOTE]

between working out of town, phone going out while gone and trying to catch up at the house, finally took care of this. i reckon the games are over. but, thanks for caring...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2014 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wildheartedson0105:
quote:
quote:

I hear you. Seems three of the four members essentially posted "I'll take it" for 1K 9mm.
If the buy hinges on their lack of commitment, I will pick up the slack by purchasing one
of the lots of 1K 9mm, and hopefully others can help out.

I really want to clarify the order will go regardless of the remaining orders, I just didn’t want to leave anyone out.

None of the members here have ever played games with me and everyone has been stellar to work with. I’m more worried that life happened because DFW had extremely severe weather blocking off flights coming in/out and I know people are traveling, we’re in a pandemic and lots of people are pulling extra shifts or catching up for others (we’re at half manning in our work unit), so my “shout out” is to make sure I am not leaving anyone out or cancelling orders that people are counting on for matches, classes, etc.

Mr. Peteroniman, I have you covered and sorry about the rough travels. Whanson_wi, also got yours and appreciate your persistence in working through the online payment issues.

We’re all in this together and we will work through it together. Smile

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Peteroniman:

between working out of town, phone going out while gone and trying to catch up at the house, finally took care of this. i reckon the games are over. but, thanks for caring...

I apologize for sounding a little harsh in my reply a few posts back.

I do realize people are busy and can't get to things right away like others can.

I guess I'm just a little leery sometimes after having been burned one too many times by someone on a place like FB Yard Sales where they tell you they want your item and are coming to meet you at the agreed upon time and place then they never show up and don't respond to your messages following up.

Again, I didn't mean to come across as so harsh here. Sorry. Frown

Posts: 33833 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PASig, appreciate you posting that. I wish more people outside of Sigforum could be as thoughtful as our members. Would be a much kinder place, certainly a less frustrating one. (Talkin’ to you, Craigslist lady that ghosted me on picking up a washer!)

posted Hide Post
I am in. I just need to set up a pay account to forward the funds which I will do soon as I can. I'm still in for the 2K.

Posts: 5744 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bulldog7972, glad we could help teach an old dog new tricks. Smile Payment went through and appreciate you sticking with it!

Tomorrow the order goes out by close of business, so we'll have to pick you up on the next one wyldelee and bschuu!

My last call works out to paid orders with quantities and shipping address confirmed from:

6guns
Belwolf
bkmooney
bobandmikako
Bulldog7972
chbibc
chongosuerte
crue-dell
davetruong
dmac82
dzozer
equivet
marksman41
Mr. Peteroniman
nhtagmember
PASig
phxtoad
rizzle
Skull Leader
stu1000rr
TampaSIG
tejas421
timdogg6
txroadrunner
VictimNoMore
vthoky
webdog44
wetdawg
whanson_wi
wildheartedson0105
wreckdiver

Shipping dates will get updated as soon as I have them from manufacturer, and I'll keep updating the thread.

Please reach out with any questions and thanks again for a successful group buy!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Legal Beagle,

Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
Legal Beagle, thank you for the clarification Smile

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
quote:

Again, I didn't mean to come across as so harsh here. Sorry. Frown

it's all good...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2014 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Just bringing this post to the front. I was wondering if there was any info on a potential ship date.

Posts: 53205 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
quote:
4) We originally planned for Christmas, but our supplier is working diligently to give SIGforum Christmas in July! We expect to start shipping July 31, 2021.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8024 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone, just a quick update that our supplier has the order in queue and we’re still looking good for the target date of July 31 to start shipping out. Thanks to everyone for being patient, super excited to get ammo in your hands soon!

posted Hide Post
Update for everyone! I spoke to our supplier on Tuesday and they have all the components in stock; they originally wanted to ship 115 grain instead of the 124 grain we requested so that has been corrected. They had projected 7/31 as a first ship date based on 115 grain so we’re a week or two out; we’ll keep checking in with them each Tuesday and keep you all updated!

posted Hide Post
Legal Beagle, you are awesome with the updates. Thank you for all that you are doing!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Appreciate that! I try to check in with them frequency and so far it’s a “no news is good news situation” on getting everything shipped out. Big Grin

posted Hide Post
Checked in today and the machines are running!!

Incredible to think that there is ammo being made just for us! Big Grin

As soon as they finish the ~50k rounds for the order, will update as they start heading to packaging.

Thanks again to everyone for making this a reality.