SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Opening up Karma!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Opening up Karma! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I wanna play Smile

Posts: 465 | Location: Space City | Registered: October 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
This would be a great "moving out of Mass" watch.

Please include me.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4581 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never owned a Citizen, but looks like a great outdoor watch.

Posts: 8711 | Registered: January 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Dave, on getting the shop reopened. I'd also like to get in on the karma.

Posts: 6528 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome watch, please put me down.

Thanks for the chance and happy re-opening!

Posts: 10056 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Dave I'm glad your doing well. Please count me in if you can.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5138 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Add me please. Great looking watch!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2095 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
add me in please

Thanks

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
in

thank you for the opportuntity

P

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2017 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! Please include me! Thank you!

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
Please add me! Thanks!

Posts: 2338 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigs are
my Panacea...
Picture of billpocz
posted Hide Post
Count me in Dave!!

--- Sig 365, 365XL, 245, P6

Posts: 2003 | Location: Rural Northeastern KY | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Please add my name. Thanks! Cool

Posts: 2672 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In Please and Thanks Dave for doing what you do for our Merry bunch of Curmudgeons!

Posts: 4413 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks and be safe everyone!

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Still symptom free!

I’m in.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17324 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
Congrats on opening up again! Nice looking watch, I’ll take a chance. Thanks.

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in Dave, and thanks again for all you do!

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
Dave,
Glad you got a chuckle when my wife accidentally sent my son's homework to you instead of to me.

Please don't count me in the Karma, but thank you for always being generous.

Dave

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Another generous karma, please include me. Glad to hear you're opening back up.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post