SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Opening up Karma!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Opening up Karma! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma. Please include me.

Posts: 1977 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Great karma, please add me!

Posts: 5769 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance Dave.

Posts: 1894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Hi Dave

Best wishes for you and your Family

Beautiful watch. Please I would like a chance for it

Thanks

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance Sir, thank you and good luck with the reopening!

Posts: 4462 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Six Days on the Road
Picture of vandrv
posted Hide Post
Good to see that you are able to open up again. Please include me. Thanks, Dave.

Posts: 759 | Location: The Boulevard of Broken Dreams | Registered: June 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice, please include me in.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1121 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Beautiful- please include me and thanks for the chance! Glad to see you’ll be opening back up.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15644 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave, thanks for the opportunity!

Congrats on reopening. Hopefully your favorite local electric utility will pull their heads out and allow me to travel again!

P229

Posts: 3855 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The air above the din
Picture of Aquilon
posted Hide Post
Love a shot at this one, please, and thanks! Glad you're well.

Posts: 966 | Location: Virginia | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32572 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Great looking Citizen. Thanks for an opportunity to play. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of james_1234
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Another awesome looking watch. Thanks.

Posts: 1362 | Location: Colorado | Registered: May 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generosity.

Please count me in.

Posts: 9180 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think ... therefore I am in.

Posts: 2544 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great news, and that’s a fine looking watch. Please enter me as well, and thanks for your generosity.

Posts: 426 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance Dave. Pete

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Count me in, Thanks!

Posts: 4643 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance at this watch! Thank you and glad to hear you are re-opening.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8687 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Very nice watch thanks for offering the karma.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post