SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Opening up Karma!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Opening up Karma! Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Dave.

Please do not include me in this karma, but thanks, anyway Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. Glad you are here.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do not include me but glad your back up and running.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Great news!
Please include me.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5646 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Count me in, Good Luck Dave!!

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!
Looks like a great EDC piece.

Thanks for the chance.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15333 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome back and thanks for the chance.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3537 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Good to hear you are back up and running!
Very nice watch karma! Please include me.
Thanks J.G.

Posts: 791 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Good news Dave !!!!!! Please include me. Pickle Rick.

Posts: 2877 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Man that's slick! Count me in. Good luck with ramping back up!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8855 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Dave, please include me.

Next time, make sure you sell to our tyrants in Sacrapmento, you’ll be required to stay open then. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Great news, I had a business trip planned to your area before the virus hit and planed on coming by your place. I’ll have to wait for another opportunity. Please add me in.

Posts: 4114 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Purdy! Please include me. I’ll echo the sentiment that it’s good to see you and your business are weathering the storm.

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the reopening, I’d appreciate being included in your gracious karma.

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1074 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Time to get back to work!!!

Thank you for the chance Dave.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3485 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Excellent news. Please include me. Thank you!

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Glad to see that your business has survived this idiocy, Dave. Please do not include me in the karma.

Thank you Para. We have had to deal with the biggest of idiot of them all as our Governor. My mom was a nail tech, my best friend runs the biggest manicure school in the country and have given millions of PPE for our first liners. Our idiot Gov comes up and states without proof that Covid in California started from a nail shop.

https://abc7news.com/first-cas...covid-nails/6164770/

He's shut down beached because of compressed photographies. He's allowed criminals to be released. This guy slept with his campaign manager's wife and the sheep still voted him into office.

Sorry...end rant

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me.Thanks and glad you are able to reopen.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1366 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Good to hear that you're back in business. And thanks for letting me in on that sharp looking Citizen watch.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Good to hear Dave, thanks for your continuoue generosity.

Posts: 21106 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post