SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Opening up Karma!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Opening up Karma! Login/Join 
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 4990 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Toss me in thanks

Posts: 5316 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
It’s a blessing to see our Republic opening back up from this foolishness...may your business flourish with your reopening...please include me in your generous KARMA....and thank you for the chance Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Congrats! I didn't have to close but we did limit access to the lobby. Glad to be back in full swing too!

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2114 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Dave,

Glad to hear that the shackles have been loosened finally. Big Grin

Please do not include me in your generous karma.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16266 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
Congrats Dave! Count me in please!

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4313 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nothing ventured, nothing gained
posted Hide Post
Great news!

Count me in.

Posts: 82 | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave. Hope all is well in CA.

Posts: 12477 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Nice looking watch.

Posts: 1361 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you for the chance.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2898 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, please....and thanx!!

Posts: 6633 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Do not include me in this generous karma, just wanted to say congratulations on resuming business and hopefully smooth sailing for the rest of the year.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16734 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Welcome back Dave!!! Congrats on the reopening.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7087 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats,Dave,for surviving the shut-down.I pray your business gets back to normal quickly. Please do not include me in this awesome karma.

Posts: 122 | Location: Hernando, MS | Registered: September 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tarheelbball
posted Hide Post
Please include me thanks

Posts: 514 | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2 types of people..Those with Guns and those who dig!
Picture of USMC-PRIDE
posted Hide Post
Please add me. As usual thank you for your continuous generosity.

---------------------------------------
"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence."-----Charles Beard

Posts: 1104 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
Glad you're up and running.
Put me in. I'll wear it with your 2A ML Ring.

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Posts: 1238 | Location: Not on Cape Cod. | Registered: December 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Beautiful watch, congrats on re-opening, and please include me in your generous karma.

Posts: 3740 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
As always a beautiful watch Dave. Please count me in and thank you for your generosity.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Please include me, thanks and great news on reopening.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4364 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post