SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    May 2021 KARMA!!!! OKCGene you won!!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

May 2021 KARMA!!!! OKCGene you won!!!! Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
Good luck everyone! Thanks for playing!

Picture stolen from the web.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: davetruong,

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
unlucky number 1
Please include me !

Thanks

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Very nice looking watch.
Thanks for offering the karma.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a beautiful watch. Please count me in. Thanks Dave for everything you do.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
I'll get in early on this one...Thanks Dave!

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Posts: 1237 | Location: Not on Cape Cod. | Registered: December 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
PURTY

PLEASE ADD ME

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave, you generosity continues to amaze. I'm in for the karma.

Posts: 6475 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Please count me in. I have a Birthday coming up.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post
Beautiful Dave, would like a chance.

Posts: 1894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
First page... don't think that's happened before!

Count me in, please, and thanks for your never-ending generosity.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
It's times like this I wish I'd never become addicted to a smart watch. That is a beautiful watch.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Black and Orange are my favorite colors as are Black and Yellow. Thanks for the chance Dave. Pickle Rick.

Posts: 2877 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Awesome looking watch. Please count me in.

Posts: 13115 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Beautiful watch! Thanks for the chance!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Luck number n. Woo hooooo!

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sign me up please.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3537 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice, please add me.

Posts: 1142 | Location: Phila Area | Registered: February 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's gorgeous! Please include me in your generous Karma.

aileron

Posts: 1480 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I love that watch! Please include me.

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I’m in. Thanks Dave!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post