SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    May 2021 KARMA!!!! OKCGene you won!!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

May 2021 KARMA!!!! OKCGene you won!!!! Login/Join 
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Thank you, David. Nice watch! Put me in please.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2411 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in and I will pick it up in person to save the postage. Wink

Posts: 426 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!
Thanks, Dave!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15365 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, and thank you!

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8532 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Yes, please! The face shattered (my fault) on the last one of these I purchased from you. I'd love to have another.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17297 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Thank you Dave, it's beautiful.
Do include me, please.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12137 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thank you.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6332 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Another sweet watch! Thx for the chance David.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10911 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In please and thanks for all you do.

Posts: 4413 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance Dave.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3492 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Just got a new job, was looking at watches.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2226 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well! Thanks Dave.

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4313 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’s a handsome watch. Please count me in.

Posts: 364 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I'd like to enter, please.
Thank you, David, for your continued generosity.

God bless America.

Posts: 13519 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Another beautiful watch Dave. Please include me in this generous karma.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't feel like I deserve it, but I would like to be in!

Posts: 128 | Location: somewhere in the lower great lakes | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still Waters Run Deep
Picture of Quicksand
posted Hide Post
amazing watch. very generous karma- i'd love a shot!

---------------
-Quicksand-

Posts: 2326 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Vino Veritas
Picture of Jaycat
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Please include me!

Cheers
Jaycat

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun!!!

Posts: 1039 | Location: Clarksville TN | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Black and orange colors, two of my fav.

Please add me. Great Karma!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2094 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave you are a generous man. God bless you and our country. Thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 256 | Location: Stafford, VA | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post