SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    May 2021 KARMA!!!! OKCGene you won!!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

May 2021 KARMA!!!! OKCGene you won!!!! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Great looking watch, please include me. Thanks David

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you.
Very generous as always.

Posts: 231 | Location: FLORIDA | Registered: November 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 7485 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Please add me too Dave. Friday is my Birthday and tomorrow I'm having Cataract surgery and my surgery is on the day my daddy died 41 years ago.

Thanks

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
I'm in, thank you! Had a super thin rectangular Eco-drive, sold it, now have a Seiko Solar.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add for the very nice watch

Posts: 1153 | Location: western, Washington | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Love me some citizen watch. Please include me.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7946 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
Love the orange numbers. Please include me.

Posts: 1359 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
Dave , you are too generous
Please include me

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another awesome karma. Please include me as well.

Thanks Dave!

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lithog
posted Hide Post
Great looking watch! Include me, please.

---------------------------
"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff." Bob Lee Swagger, THE SHOOTER

Posts: 1216 | Location: Memphis,Tenn.,USA | Registered: October 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Beautiful Dave! thanks for the chance!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Achievement Unlocked
Picture of SIGnul 9
posted Hide Post
I’ll play. Fingers crossed. Orange is my favorite color!

This is one of the few signals that can't be caught or blocked; when a process is sent SIGKILL, it never runs again. This is signal 9, as in the ever-popular kill -9

Posts: 1050 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful colors! Thanks for the chance!

------------------------------------
Good men must sometimes do bad things to bad people; to keep them from doing bad things to the innocent !!

Posts: 736 | Location: Tucson,Az | Registered: August 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
That’s a dandy. Please give me a chance at it.

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Soo cool! I’m in!!!!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
Love the watch. Please put me in.

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous, please include me, thanks!

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Please count me in Dave, thank you again!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thanks Dave

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post