SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    May 2021 KARMA!!!! OKCGene you won!!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

May 2021 KARMA!!!! OKCGene you won!!!! Login/Join 
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 7314 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I'm in, Dave! Thanks as always.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Danke schoen!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir. Please include me as well.

Posts: 3724 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in, thanks

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sharp watch! I am in please!

Posts: 215 | Location: Western PA | Registered: March 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Beautiful watch!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6214 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in as well, and Thank You as always…

Posts: 425 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thank You

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity at another great karma!

Posts: 367 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Spieler
posted Hide Post
Count me in please.

Thank you!

Posts: 2433 | Location: ATL South OTP | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Very cool looking watch. Please count me in.

Chris

Posts: 1696 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes please, and thanx!

Posts: 6620 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I wanna go home
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
Please count me in Orange is my favorite color. thank you for this generous karma

Posts: 1202 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
I am in, thanks

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, yes please!

I do not enter every one of your karmas, but that fits my tastes perfectly.

Thank you... You are a treasure on this forum for so many reasons, not just your generosity.

Thanks!

The "Boz"

Posts: 1532 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Beautiful and striking gem there- please include me and thanks for the chance.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave, thanks for your continued generosity.

Count me in!

Russ

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name the hat for this excellent and generous Karma!

Thank you!

Rob

Posts: 3479 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post