SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More leftist lunacy - cement shoe protests
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More leftist lunacy - cement shoe protests Login/Join 
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
So has there been any follow-up articles about them and how they enjoyed their footwear?

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2705 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'm curious too.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38699 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Last heard that they were evac'd by parameds, concrete galoshes and all.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16377 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They think they're so smart...

A bee keeper needs to....accidentally drop a bee hive right next to them. Big Grin

Posts: 14669 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Stand just out of their reach and enjoy a carton of moo juice.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Wonder if they learned any kind of lesson at all? Maybe that's way too much to hope for.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38699 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Would've been more amusing to simply move 'em out of the way, off to the side of the entrance, and let 'em figure out the rest for themselves

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Looks like the dumb ass in waiting is about to piss him or herself and is about to freeze to death as well. Can't wait to get on a gurney. I hope the ride cost's each of them thousands.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19222 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
Looks like the dumb ass in waiting is about to piss him or herself and is about to freeze to death as well. Can't wait to get on a gurney. I hope the ride cost's each of them thousands.

As I read through this I'd figured the snapped legs if pushed, the potential for burns (I'm not an expert but I spent a summer moving mix on a school building project) didn't know about the expansion issue, and totally whiffed on the ambulance $. It just keeps getting better and better.

The quote above (way above) that the policy being protested especially impacts the financially under-endowed cracked me up. Ms VP misses the point that any under-financed xe/xer/xhem or Mx that drinks the $4 mud at Starbucks is too stupid to worry about.

Posts: 6403 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
What institution of higher learning gave them this idea?

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4359 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Meh. I would be far more impressed with their commitment if the set themselves on fire

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4359 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post