SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Predictable Insanity Surrounding the Florida Shooting
Page 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 97

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Predictable Insanity Surrounding the Florida Shooting Login/Join 
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
"Here is Hogg’s interview with TIME magazine following the shooting in which he claimed that he was in his AP environmental science class at the time the shooting occured(sic):

When Hogg heard a “pop” while sitting in an AP environmental science class around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, he told his teacher it sounded strangely like a gunshot."

Bolding, mine.
I'd bet a week's lunch money that that translates as Climate Change Political Indoctrination Class. Not sure how to investigate that.

I would be interested to see if the time of the class and the shooting were the same,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10422 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:

Except that Gonzalez is espousing fascism and hate, so I don't believe her.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
Little Hitler is mad at Laura Ingraham and wants his Brownshirts to boycott her:

https://www.washingtontimes.co...ra-ingraham-boycott/

Arrogant little fuck. You're gonna find out about real life, little man. You are creating a shameful trail that you will come to regret when you actually obtain some life experience.

What are you going to do, say, six weeks from now, when you have had ZERO effect on her advertisers? Arrogant little pissant.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Seems Mr. Hogg is easily distracted off of his objective.

Little turd will self destruct.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, self-destruct, and he seems to be getting right to it. Trying to gin up a boycott over a jab at him by a talking head. This tells you of his tremendous ego and reveals how much power he thinks he possesses.

He thinks he's going to take down politicians, he thinks he's going to take down the NRA. He thinks he can ruin anyone he pleases. He's 17 fucking years old. He needs to get off of my planet.

You are confused, son. Confused and naive. You are going learn, at least a little anyway. The lesson will not be pleasant.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Little Hitler Hogg apparently is having trouble getting into college too:

Awwww. Poor baby. More to bitch and whine about I guess? Roll Eyes

David Hogg having trouble getting into college after high school

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Heads up pet owners, Nutrish & Hogg Hitler are on the same side:

https://twitter.com/Nutrish/status/979368647616540673

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lkdr1989,

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
These kids remind me of baby chicks parents give their kids at Easter. Cast aside when they're older because they're not as cute and the incessant chirping is an annoyance.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:

Whomever "Nutrish" is.

Meanwhile, they're going full leftist over in Hogg's Twitter feed. The latest is all about how Trump and Fox News defended the Nazis and the guy that ran over the woman

They rolling out every last leftist complaint, ideal and demand, one-after-the-other.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
These folks don't know what bullying is.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12418 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
It is so pathetic that the Democrats and the left are now represented by a fuckin' 17 year old kid, the depths they have sunken to, another all-time low. Another Clock Boy in a different color. Again, how utterly pathetic.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16702 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:

If you have a twitter account, go let Nutrish know if you're going to stop buying, or not start buying their products, due to this virtue signaling on their part, if that's your stance.

I never used their stuff anyway, and I don't like Ingraham, but I can sure avoid Nutrish's products if they're going to play the boycott game.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Nutrish is Rachel Ray's shitty dog food. Never bought it, never would, so easy to avoid for me.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:

Seems her attire portrays the very evil she supposedly protests against. Could she really be that stupid? (Nevermind, I withdraw the question.)

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Another victim of the shooting maybe the local gun show, apparently Ft Lauderdales city commission feeling empowered is meeting to stop the Gun Show at the War Memorial Auditorium.

We have several gun shows in the state, what we don't need is a city council stopping the show in one, and then the activity spreading to other cities. Just because FL is gun friendly doesn't mean all politicians in the state are automatically gun friendly, they are not...

March 28, 2018

ATTENTION: IF YOU WANT TO SEE GUN SHOWS CONTINUE AT THE WAR MEMORIAL AUDITORIUM, WE NEED YOUR HELP!
On April 3, 2018 at 1:30 p.m., the Ft. Lauderdale City Commission will be meeting to discuss the future of the Gun Show at the War Memorial Auditorium. In particular, the commission will be deciding whether to include CANCELLING the Gun Shows as an agenda item for the formal commission meeting that night, April 3, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. Florida Gun Shows will be at the 1:30 p.m. meeting to make our feelings on the subject known to all, but I am worried that it will not be enough.
At the last commission meeting on March 20th, the commissioners made it clear that they believe everyone in Ft. Lauderdale wants the WMA Gun Show cancelled forever. Whether they have the legal right to do that is a different issue, but first, they need to hear from the other side. THEY NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU. They need to hear from the law abiding citizens who care about the Second Amendment and want the freedom to attend Gun Shows at WMA and be with other like-minded law-abiding people in doing so.
WE NEED YOU at the commission meetings - first at 1:30 p.m. on April 3rd, and again at 6:00 p.m. on April 3, 2018 if necessary - to make our voices heard, PEACEFULLY, BUT IMPORTANTLY. For weeks, all the commissioners have heard is that guns are the problem. In their hearts, I believe the commissioners want to do what is right for the community. But they need to be reminded that they represent the whole community, not just part of it. As community members, this is your opportunity to stand up for what’s important to you - to stand up for your second amendment rights.

CAN WE COUNT ON YOU TO PEACEFULLY SUPPORT THE WMA GUN SHOW AT THESE APRIL 3rd COMMISSION MEETINGS?
The first meeting to set the agenda for the evening meeting is:
1:30 pm on April 3, 2018
Ft. Lauderdale City Hall
City Commission Conference Room
100 North Andrews Avenue
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301

HOPEFULLY, WE CAN CONVINCE THE COMMISSION NOT TO GO FORWARD WITH THEIR PLANS AT THE 1:30 PM MEETING.
IF NOT, THE FORMAL COMMISSION MEETING IS:
6:00 p.m. on April 3, 2018
Ft. Lauderdale City Hall
City Commission Chambers
100 North Andrews Avenue
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301

Please also consider emailing the commissioners with your support for the WMA gun show, saying “PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL THE WMA GUN SHOWS. THEY ARE IMPORTANT TO ME AND TO MY FRIENDS, AND WE VOTE OUR CONSCIENCE. THANK YOU.” Please keep all email submissions clean and above-board. The goal is to persuade the commissioners to see our point of view!
dtrantalis@fortlauderdale.com
rmckinzie@fortlauderdale.com
bsorensen@fortlauderdale.com
hmoraitis@fortlauderdale.com
sglassman@fortlauderdale.com

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

Teresa @tjhlfld
You just lost half of your customers ..including me..Netflix yesterday Nutrish today..guess I'm going back to Blue..

LOL!
Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
This is my boss Smile It is kind of interesting that in my office and about to go to class, that I am one of the ones that he is talking about. I get to carry at work and in my class everyday. yes, I have been trained (CSAT Pistol and Carbine) and I continue to train here on our range as well.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Nutrish is Rachel Ray's shitty dog food. Never bought it, never would, so easy to avoid for me.
Yep. Supermarket garbage I wouldn't feed to my hound if they gave it to me for free. Can't do much to boycott a company I;d never buy from in the first place.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:

Teresa @tjhlfld
You just lost half of your customers ..including me..Netflix yesterday Nutrish today..guess I'm going back to Blue..

LOL!
Big Grin

The comments seem to be overwhelmingly against their 'political stance' One comment stated "if he can say what he wants she can say what she wants, I'll buy elsewhere" Why is it so hard for companies to think through these things?

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why is it so hard for companies to think through these things?

I don't know...
They aren't hurting gun owners, or the NRA... they are ONLY hurting themselves by cutting off half of their customers. Dumb!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post