SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Predictable Insanity Surrounding the Florida Shooting
Page 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 97

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Predictable Insanity Surrounding the Florida Shooting Login/Join 
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Nope, I simply play by the rules laid out by the opposition (in this case Hogg). Since he repeatedly claims I have blood on my hands and am personally responsible for the deaths of children because I am an NRA member, then the gloves come off and everything is on the table. He's a mindless POS attention whore who deserves every bit of negativity that flows his way.

Yessir, attention whore to the fullest, but he was only expecting the good attention....That's the problem with nob's like Hogg. They can dish the shit, but once it's flung back in their direction, they act like they are victims of some sort. Typical lefty with their "woe is me" bullshit!

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Report This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
So tired of that little fruit. Just seeing his stupid face makes me wince.

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
So tired of that little fruit. Just seeing his stupid face makes me wince.

Sick of him? Wait til you hear from his sister, Ima.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
^^^ Big Grin

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ToddGator:
"Because of timing. At 6 pm after the shooting, I took my camera, got on my bike. I rode in basically twilight. And I ride my bike three miles down winding sidewalks and find my way to the school, as I’ve done in previous years. All the while, I was making sure my camera bag didn’t rip open, because if you zip it a certain way, the camera falls out, and it would be destroyed."

This little douche nozzle makes riding his bike to school sound like storming the beaches of Normandy. He is unsure of his competence to zip up his back pack correctly or navigate a sidewalk when its getting dark outside, but because he hid in a closest in a separate building he knows how to fix the worlds problems Fuck him and his Malcolm in the Middle haircut.

He's a hero. I know I would never be able to do what he did, overcoming sidewalks that aren't perfectly straight and in line with his destination? Wonky zippers on his bag? Hold on while I start a slow clap for him, then I'm gonna load up all my guns so I can drive them out to the middle of the Narrows and toss them into the Sound.

#FirstPubeofmyLife #ImAFuckingChild #MalcomInTheMiddle

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:

Don't get me wrong I get what you are saying. I really don't like the kid and I wish nothing but bad luck on him and those that are helping him. And I think it is fine. He brought that shit on himself.

I just don't think that a public figure like Laura Ingraham should resort publicly to personal attacks. Maybe if she found out some real dirt like he is a rapist or something, but this accomplished nothing except win him some more allies.

I understand what you are saying and think you are a good guy.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Two can play at this game Smile

Tweet to @TripAdvisor: As a result of your virtue signalling I am now no longer a member and never will be again.

Tweet to @NestléUSA: As a result of your virtue signalling: Our home will soon become 100% Nestlé-free.

Never used any of the other products or services that bowed to the butt-hurt little leftofascists. Now certainly will not.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ToddGator:

He's a hero. I know I would never be able to do what he did, overcoming sidewalks that aren't perfectly straight and in line with his destination? Wonky zippers on his bag? Hold on while I start a slow clap for him, then I'm gonna load up all my guns so I can drive them out to the middle of the Narrows and toss them into the Sound.
#FirstPubeofmyLife #ImAFuckingChild #MalcomInTheMiddle

Let me drop by. I'll take them off your hands.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Report This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Who cares where he was accepted or rejected. Don't give him him the attention. IMHO he made Ingraham look foolish. His handlers are on top of things. They will spoon little tidbits out to see who takes the bait. The mass and social media are salivating to assist him. Ignore him.

Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by k5blazer:
Who cares where he was accepted or rejected. Don't give him him the attention. IMHO he made Ingraham look foolish. His handlers are on top of things. They will spoon little tidbits out to see who takes the bait. The mass and social media are salivating to assist him. Ignore him.

Nobody does, but because he thinks he's so smart, he injected himself into an adult conversation, which he knows absolutely nothing about. For that, he can and should be put under a microscope, the same as what any Conservative would by the left. Ingraham's point was simply that he wasn't as smart as he thought he was.

I kinda see it a bit different than some of you. I think it puts the left on the defensive. You have kid with a 1270 SAT score and a 4.2 GPA being denied entry into several schools in state, and out. They must now explain whether it is because of their lack of faith in those scores (overvaluation due to lower standards), whether it is because he isn't a minority, or whether it's because of his toxic persona and politics. Either of those 3 scenarios pits the lefties against others within their own group. Force the issue, make someone make a public statement, and watch their world continue to crumble!

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Laura has now lost 6 of her 12 main sponsors over this. Confused

If FNC caves in and sacks her, I'm done with them. Laura and Tucker are the only reason I even turn Fox on anymore. They will join CNN as being forever banished off my Comcast channel menu.

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s been 30 years, so I’m out of the loop. A 4.0 now isn’t the same 4.0 in the 80’s?

I know schools are competitive, but it seems like a 4.2 should get you into UCLA. It’s not Ivy League.

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I don't think it's his GPA keeping him out, I think it's his attitude. Yes the colleges he applied to love SJW's, but I think they have a feeling that he is going to step on his dick hard someday and they don't want him to be associated with their institution when he does. As much as they would deny it they know bad press lowers admissions, which lowers revenue.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I don't think it's his GPA keeping him out, I think it's his attitude.

Exactly.

They know this kid is toxic and want no part of it.

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
the social media powers...god i hate this stuff.
Laura Ingraham attempted to be an adult with a child of children...hope this little snot goes the way of clock boy, glad you have lots of followers and re-tweets now, rocket surgeon.

as far as gpa...i guess its still a topic here, but 20+ years ago in florida...
AP was 6.0
Honors was 5.0
regs was 4.0
so a 4.2 in my grad class was just above average to purely average. i was one of the "dumb" smart kids with a 5.4 (i also liked metal shop and wood shop too much)
not sure what that means nowadays, SAT's still were only 1600 points and so on.
so not sure he would make the cut at many schools with a 4.2 and so many tweets and hashtags...and lack of minorities inside him
crowded market.

the indoctrination of these kids never ceases to amaze me. that coupled with jallen's excellent point about being his smartest at 16. i cant wait for the 16 year old voting and telling me how the world should be. just cant wait.

Posts: 775 | Location: FL | Registered: November 17, 2009Report This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
The thing about it is that we have tried for years to be the bigger man. And it has netted us absolutely nothing.

Nothing is off limits. Either we are in this to win, or to virtue signal how good of guys we are while they pummel us.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I don't think it's his GPA keeping him out, I think it's his attitude.

Exactly.

They know this kid is toxic and want no part of it.

That's exactly what I think. Funny how these colleges cater to a certain demographic, but when the nuts get turned, they want nothing to do with it. Guess they don't practice what they preach and it's fun watching the full on hypocrisy of the left. Maybe we'll see some colleges/universities making their way back to normalcy and shy away from politics? Perhaps some of these places are starting to see the Ferguson effect on their bottom $ and are actually wising up..... Roll Eyes

Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
The left has found a human shield that can protect it from the right's attacks. Given the success they've had, expect to see a lot more of it in the future. Kids are going to become the spokespeople for a lot of leftist causes (Healthcare, climate change, etc) because the chirren are our future. They should have a voice since they are going to inherit the world we leave them.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
The 4.2 GPA genius who wants to be a journalist has not learned when to use a pronoun as a subject or an object?

Did he attend his English classes? Do they still teach grammar?

quote:
the way your network has treated my friends and I

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30675 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
The left has found a human shield that can protect it from the right's attacks. Given the success they've had, expect to see a lot more of it in the future. Kids are going to become the spokespeople for a lot of leftist causes (Healthcare, climate change, etc) because the chirren are our future. They should have a voice since they are going to inherit the world we leave them.

quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Nothing is off limits. Either we are in this to win, or to virtue signal how good of guys we are while they pummel us.

It's a very easy solution: no holds barred! Sure, the left will think we are vile, evil, scum for attacking "children", but guess what....they already think that of us. Why not become the monsters they think we are? Fuck them! One day, some of these kids will wake up and realize that they've been had by a system that sets them up to fail. Until then, let the left use 'em, it shows how desperate they truly are.