SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thank You Jack Wilson (West Freeway Church of Christ volunteer guard)
Page 1 2 3 4 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Thank You Jack Wilson (West Freeway Church of Christ volunteer guard) Login/Join 
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
I'd also like to donate a small amount to his campaign for county executive. Don't know what they call it, or if he's taking donations or still running.

Here is Jacks Facebook page where he is running for Pct. 3 County Commissioner;
https://www.facebook.com/Jack-...VcbPXhxM0lPOfNebowDG

This is my county and my precinct.

Seeing all his interviews on TV he's just as cool calm and collected as he was when I first meet him long ago. He had the respect then of many and another close friend at the time who I ran around alot with that was lead investigator for our county DA. He was highly respected back then as LEO trainer. He owned and operated an outstanding gun range and had a large staff for CCW/CWP training and the facility was busy all the time until it burned down one night.
He's probably a shoe in for his pct 3 county commissioners position so if one wanted to contribute you might consider donating to his church or even better to your own church to help strengthen its security.

Posts: 18139 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, he's probably a shoe-in now.

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
"I didn't kill an individual, I killed evil"

I would very much like to spend an hour with this man and to enjoy how he thinks.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29905 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
I did not care for the questioning by the reporter as to why he didn’t tend to the wounded but rather to eliminate the threat. That’s just a dumb question.

I did like his clarification that the assailant’s shotgun was legal.

Watching the video, I can see one of the victim attempted to draw his firearm before being shot. But it appears to be from behind his back. That should be food for thoughts for us...

I wondered if this particular climate of being politically correct made them hesitate in confronting the assailant earlier. Obviously, they were concern by him. That said, I don’t think there is Monday morning quarterbacking here...but certainly a moment to reflect our preparation, situation awareness, and tactics.

Posts: 1368 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Report This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
quote:
That said, I don’t think there is Monday morning quarterbacking here...but certainly a moment to reflect our preparation, situation awareness, and tactics.

I typed out a post, but deleted it as I didn't want it to come across as MMQ'ing the first guy to be shot, but I will say there is a LOT to be learned from that video, both good and bad.

Posts: 12550 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, this is what happens when you don't listen.

No more threads on this subject, since you guys refuse to follow my directives.

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post