SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ***Winner is 911Boss***. Karma - Apple Watch Series 8 GPS 41mm
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***Winner is 911Boss***. Karma - Apple Watch Series 8 GPS 41mm Login/Join 
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

Posts: 4630 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take a shot. My Series 2 is on its last legs. Thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerBook
posted Hide Post
WOW!

Please include me.

Posts: 1777 | Location: Ashburn, VA USA | Registered: June 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
Please add me to your generous offer.

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma! Thank you and please count me in. This would be an upgrade for me and I would give mine to my mom.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in your iKarma. Smile I don't normally wear a watch but have been considering one of these for the mini EKG feature.

Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 1127 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would really appreciate being included. Thanks

Posts: 265 | Location: Weatherford, TX | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of btgoanna
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Thanks for the generous karma

Posts: 832 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: November 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
count me in!

thanks for the karma!!

Posts: 2216 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Thanks for thinking of us! I’m in, please.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Please add me in.

Posts: 4114 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Please add my name - thanks!

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3926 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Could definitely use it.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8855 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Never had a smart watch. Thank you!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thank you so much for the opportunity!

Posts: 258 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow. I always thought about an Apple watch. Please count me in. Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 5419 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Add me please! Thanks!

Posts: 4344 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the shot. Pete

Posts: 7508 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested, please put me in. Thanks

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post