SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ***Winner is 911Boss***. Karma - Apple Watch Series 8 GPS 41mm
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***Winner is 911Boss***. Karma - Apple Watch Series 8 GPS 41mm Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Put me on the list please.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3529 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I’d like a stab at this please and thank you.

Take care, shoot safe.
Chris

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Interesting timing, been considering one to more easily track some increasing aFib activity and these work well for that. Please put the in the list as well.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12413 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
Stabbing at it....Cheers everyone

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1630 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!

Thank you for your generosity.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
Please add me in.

Posts: 2715 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rangeme101
posted Hide Post
very generous karma, count me in please. if im the lucky one it will replace the series 3 that my wife currently is wearing. she could use the upgrade. thank you.

" like i said,....i didn't build it, i didn't buy it, and i didn't break it."

Posts: 1299 | Location: N. Georgia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a bigger boat
Picture of CaptainMike
posted Hide Post
My wife cracked the screen on hers, so please include me.

MOO means NO! Be the comet!

Posts: 2769 | Location: The Tidewater. VCOA. | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Never wanted one but want to track my pickle ball activity.

Count me in, please.

Posts: 1350 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Please include me for this very generous karma. Thank you for the opportunity!

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in. thanks!

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Please toss my name in the hat. It would be quite ironic to win a watch I swore I would never own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21101 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frog in boiling water
posted Hide Post
I’ll try my luck.
Thank you very much.

Posts: 429 | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
I'll take a chance, add my name to the list please. And thanks for this great karma!

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
911Boss is the winner. Thanks everyone for making this such a great forum.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobandmikako:
911Boss is the winner. Thanks everyone for making this such a great forum.

Such great news to wake up to this morning! Told my wife and she is really looking forward to it.

Once I have it up and running, I will get her Series 3 Silver Aluminum Karma going.

Thanks so much, and this forum truly is the best!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10936 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post