SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ***Winner is 911Boss***. Karma - Apple Watch Series 8 GPS 41mm
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***Winner is 911Boss***. Karma - Apple Watch Series 8 GPS 41mm Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
That is a very generous karma.

Please include me in the karmic pond, and thank you for the generous gift to one of the members.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Wow, overly generous of you. Please include me and thank you for the chance.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
My wife has been asking for one.
Do I have to tell her where it came from if I win? Smile

Posts: 9510 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Super generous. Please include me and thank you.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6316 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You didn't get penetration
even with the elephant gun.
Picture of cheeze
posted Hide Post
I’m in thanks

DONT TREAD ON ME

Posts: 2246 | Location: AZ | Registered: January 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Bob, thanks for a fun chance, I’m in!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you. I'd like to see what all this is about. Big Grin

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a generous karma. I was on the verge of buying one. Please include me

Thank you!

Posts: 772 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Oh yes! Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Great Karma! Please count me in.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Please add me in for a chance at this most generous offering.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
WOW please add me too. Thanks

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
Wow what an amazing karma and great timing (pun intended!) I was just starting to shop for one of these. Please include me! Thank you.

Posts: 479 | Location: Out West | Registered: January 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Thanks,

What an incredible karma. Please include me

Dave

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Very generous Karma, please include me on behalf of my wife.

We have been trying to fit an upgrade into the budget for her due to the newer model having fall detection and she has developed some stability issues.

She currently has a Series 3 in excellent condition, if we were to win I would Karma off her 3 to another forum member.

Thanks for the opportunity!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10938 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Please include me. Thank you very much for the opportunity.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12108 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Count me in, and thanks for the chance.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In please. Thanks for the chance. Would be very useful to pair with some medical devices.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Very nice of you to offer this up. While a watch guy, I have never gone down the smart watch lane. I would love a shot at this. Please enter me and thanks for the Karma

Posts: 11222 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Please include me, I am well-invested in the Appleverse, and this would be a welcome addition. Thanks, and I hope the offer brings the OP much good karma.

Posts: 6470 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post