SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is that idiot Biden gonna get us in a war with Russia or China?
Page 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 192
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is that idiot Biden gonna get us in a war with Russia or China? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
IrishWind
quote:
So what's your plan to help the Uyghurs? Since the only groups to help the Uyhgurs in recent history has been Al Qaeda and the Taliban, are you saying we should ally ourselves with those two to help Uyhgurs?

Do you not realize that the United States allied with the radical Muslims to drive the Soviet Union from Afghanistan? Hence the birth of Al Qaeda.. Then the United States in an effort to drive regime change in Syria allied with radicals again and we ended up with ISIS.

Posts: 12746 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
Victor Davis Hanson had a very interesting article today.

Thank you.
VDH always makes good, clear points.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47421 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
it's too soon for a war with russia/china. have to wait until 2024 so biden can run as a war time president and the country needs to stand behind him

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Interesting news today. The UN General Council, which has historically almost always voted against the United States on critical issues, voted in a resolution "demanding" that Russia withdraw "immediately" from Ukraine.

Not only was it something of a surprise result (141 countries for, 7 countries against, and 32 abstentions), but Russia's biggest "allies" outside of Belarus, China and India, both abstained rather than voting to support Russia. One wonders exactly what the recent Chinese-Russian high-level meeting "to bring the two countries closer together" actually accomplished.

http://www.indiatoday.in/world...r-2338838-2023-02-24

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/...-ukraine/ar-AA17Rsjt

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Tucker Carlson Outlines the Biden Plan to Support Ukraine for “As Long as It Takes”

The Biden administration and UniParty congress continues announcing additional tranches in tens-of-billions in U.S. taxpayer funds to support Ukraine. The total spent or committed now exceeds $100 billion in just one year alone, with no end in sight. We are funding almost all military operations and the government expenses of Ukraine to include pensions, pay and benefits for Ukrainian officials.

During his opening monologue Thursday, Tucker Carlson outlines the Joe Biden “as long as it takes” policy.
Tucker: This is crazy: WATCH:

https://theconservativetreehou...t-takes/#more-243672

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24190 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Tucker and I are not the only ones who think Biden is really angling for being remembered for kicking off a world war. President Trump released a short clip yesterday in which he soberly accused the Biden Administration of recklessly dragging the country to the very brink of World War III:

Jack Posobiec
Holy Shlit - Trump just publicly confirmed the US State Dept was behind the Maidan Uprising in Ukraine
https://twitter.com/JackPosobi...127755278684187?s=20

Similarly, Governor DeSantis thinks we shouldn’t be getting into any proxy wars or conflicts with Russia. He called Russia a third-rate military power, and thinks it has been gravely wounded during the Ukraine conflict, and would not be any threat even if Russia ultimately wins in Ukraine. DeSantis thinks China is the bigger threat, and we should stop pushing Russia and China together.

Citizen Free Press
DeSantis says U.S. has no "interest" on getting involved in "proxy war," slams "blank checks" from Biden admin to Ukraine.
https://twitter.com/CitizenFre...703902908071938?s=20

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24190 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I think this is part 3 of the interview with the British volunteer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqWUyjpbJX8

ETA: Nope that's part 4. Here is part 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofJw89oI4cc

Posts: 11175 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
And now Medvedev want's Russia to take part of Poland to secure Russia's borders? Personally, I would put my money on the Poles in a one v one fight.

https://www.oafnation.com/news...GSc_cyQl3HunQZ81zChI

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I thought this was all about Nazis in the Donbas?

I guess not, huh?

Posts: 20131 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IrishWind:
And now Medvedev want's Russia to take part of Poland to secure Russia's borders?

Huh?

Poland shares no border with Russia proper. They have a 100ish mile border with the Russian exclave of Kaliningrad, but not with Russia itself.

Or is he trying to refer to Russia's envisioned eventual border, once they take over all of Ukraine?

If so that would also require taking Slovakia, Hungary, and Romania too, all of which (like Poland) are also NATO countries that would border an occupied Ukraine. Along with the Balkan NATO countries that border Russia, and eventually Finland too once their bid to join NATO is approved.

Even then, Russian territory would still border NATO, which would continue to be the case unless he intends to just seize the entirety of Europe.

What an idiotic and irrational position. Russia can't even handle eating the appetizer it ordered, and this dude's already planning a 30 course meal for Russia to tackle afterwards.

Posts: 32562 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Belarus is just Russia light. That and Kaliningrad might be what Meddy was thinking.

But if Russia is really bent on aggression, and ignoring treaties it signed when it suits them, maybe it is time for other nations to raise questions about those old treaties it has with Russia in return. Maybe Germany can finally ask Russia about the ethnic cleansing/genocide of Konigsberg/East Prussia...

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Look at this. Russia has plans to control Belarus on a 7 year plan.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/...ntrol-belarus-report

So although Poland and Russia don't share a border at this time...

Posts: 11175 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This guy created a deepfake Biden video yesterday (you know it’s not real because Biden is way too articulate) and it’s got all the leftists freaking out. Says it’s coming within a year at the rate we are going:

https://twitter.com/JackPosobi...684426123264006?s=20

Posts: 33897 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I like Jack, but I think he's wrong about wanting blood. We've been losing young American service members in groups of onesie and twosies for the past 20 years.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Yesterday, former comedian, and new billionaire Vlad Zelensky speculated that America will eventually be required to send Ukraine its sons AND DAUGHTERS to die helping fight the Proxy War.

I am not making that up. Specifically, he has been widely quoted as saying, “The US will have to send their sons and daughters exactly the same way as we are sending our sons and daughters to war… because it’s NATO that we’re talking about, and they will be dying.”

Jack Posobiec:
Here is Zelensky now stating the obvious

If this war escalates American sons and daughters will be sent

Just like I said with my video
https://twitter.com/JackPosobi...714920319827969?s=20

Well, Zelensky would know. But not all Americans are on board yet. Social Media influencer TimCast hosted Steve Deace, who reacted to Zelensky by passionately promising he will die before his kids go fight in NATO’s ashtray: “It’s ‘Wag the Dog,’ but dumber… We’re never fighting your damn war, hell no.”

In fairness to our tiny group of Ukraine supporters, the viral clip I posted above, and the quote, omit some additional context that Zelensky said IF America stops sending pallets of cash and Ukraine loses, THEN America will be sending its sons and daughters to fight in the NATO countries, because in Zelensky’s feverish imagination, after taking Russia defeats Ukraine (which we’ve been assured is impossible), Russia will somehow magically multiply and metastasize, taking its World War II-era tanks and invading the rest of Europe in a wild Russian blitzkrieg or something.

It’s nonsense, of course.

But this Zelensky clip, taken in or out of context, just might have been his jumping-the-shark moment. I’ve NEVER seen so much anti-Ukraine commentary on social media as I have this morning.

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...rue&utm_medium=email

-rduckwor

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^
quote:
speculated

Yep. Its the speculation that makes this all really scary.

What was he saying when this 19-second clip was separated from the context in which it was said? Because it sounds like he was saying (speculation is fair game, right?) that the alternative to supporting Ukraine was for NATO to find itself directly involved in a war with Russia.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Speculation...It seems to fit RIGHT IN here in the 'Idiot Biden War Propaganda' thread.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8967 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
...it sounds like he was saying that the alternative to supporting Ukraine was for NATO to find itself directly involved in a war with Russia.

Right. It's a threat:
Keep giving us money and missiles, and now give us F16 war planes... or your kids will die.

-rduckwor

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
A threat or a prediction? It's not as though Zelensky controls the Russian military - Putin does.

Seriously, the spin ain't helping lead anyone to a clearer understanding.
quote:
Originally posted by nharacecraft:
Speculation...It seems fit RIGHT IN

OK. Here's my source.

http://www.newsweek.com/zelens...war-children-1784657

Where's yours?

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile...
Janet Yellen says federal treasury will soon take 'extraordinary measures'

... or we will default.

Janet Yellen in late February bragged that she would be giving $10 billion to Ukraine. We are handing out money to Ukraine like candy. From where do they think they get this money? Not once have I seen Yellen tell Biden, Zelensky, or anyone else that we’re on the verge of catastrophic default. See this headline from Breitbart: “Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen Says U.S. Will Provide $10B to Ukraine in ‘Coming Months’”.

In December, the Democrats had control of the House and the Senate, and with the help of some idiot Republicans, passed a huge spending bill that had to come almost entirely from borrowed money. Yet Yellen and Biden didn’t tell the Democrats that they should increase the debt limit before they committed to that spending. Nope, they cheered for the spending. Did they just want a campaign issue? Seems like it.

I haven’t seen where Yellen paused new student loans since we have hit our credit limit.

Why hasn’t Yellen demanded that Biden enforce immigration laws since the open borders policy obviously costs billions each month. Where is that money coming from since Biden hasn’t seemed to ask for appropriations?

Why did Yellen travel to Ukraine since we are out of money?

https://www.americanthinker.co...inary_measures_.html

-rduckwor