SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    UpLula - here, take my money
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UpLula - here, take my money Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted
I must have missed the UpLula recommendation thread. I bought my first one today after loading several 365 mags by hand.

I tried it today. It was like the moment the Griswold Christmas lights started working.

I've used some of those plastic loaders in the past but always went back to handloading mags.

This UpLula is going to actually get used. Very good quality. I expect I'll be shooting even more ammo now though.

Posts: 17903 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
I tried it today. It was like the moment the Griswold Christmas lights started working.

Big Grin

I have never tried one because I don't want to know what I am missing. I do hear that they are wonderful I do recall one thread about them years ago and every person who had used them gave nothing buty glowing reviews.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15259 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Their rifle loaders are even better.

Posts: 32557 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
If you have Glock magazines to fill, you need one. Period!

Posts: 1782 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where have you been? I've got it! Practicing sore fingers Razz

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
They're like Glocks, someday you'll get one. I don't have a Glock but I have a uplula.

Does anyone know how to pronounce it ? Oh nevermind.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8702 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Money well spent. Price is what you pay, Value is what you get.

Enjoy your Uplulas, plural as in more than one. I have one for my AR and one each for small and large pistol calibers.

I won’t loan mine out but I WILL load other shooters mags for them.

Posts: 11865 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
But you gotta use the correct capitalization: UpLULA. I also have the Baby UpLULA for .22 & .380.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9003 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
After seeing a guy at a gun show selling these for years, I finally bought one a few months ago. It actually works as advertised. Why did I wait so longWink

NRA Life

Posts: 1567 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I love Uplula. Have had one for years.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5054 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
UpLula - here, take my money

Man, you must have been living in a cave all these years. Welcome to civilization. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26494 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:

Amen!!!

What do you expect it is made in Israel
Love them

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Absolutely vital accessory in my range bag.

Posts: 3810 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
Have an UpLula and the StripLula for AR mags - both are awesome and highly recommended!

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Worth their weight in gold. I have one in every bag, pack and rig. StripLuLa one of the best inventions.

Posts: 14692 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
Never tried one , I did buy 9 glocks last year after buying my first 19 because of this gateway place.

Posts: 5606 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
The BEST money I have ever spent on a gun accessory, period.

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by g8rforester:
The BEST money I have ever spent on a gun accessory, period.

What g8rforester said.. Smile

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7659 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
I recommend buying one of the colored loafers beside black. At indoor ranges or with black range bags, it is sometimes tough to find. I really like the lime green ones. Also, if you shoot 1911, you will need an adapter.

Posts: 1354 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
quote:
+1

I've got a AR15 Lula, for quickly unloading duty ammo when we are switching to frangible ammo for steel drills, and unloading left over frangible so I can go back to duty ammo.

I've got a stripLula to load up ammo in the AR mags.

Finally I have an upLula for the pistol mags.

Whenever a new hire, or transfer, shows up to qualifications I let them borrow those, but explain it's a one time deal since they're new. Most like them so much they buy their own before the next qualification rolls around.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post