SIGforum
UpLula - here, take my money

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/3230026444

July 19, 2018, 09:30 PM
Oz_Shadow
I must have missed the UpLula recommendation thread. I bought my first one today after loading several 365 mags by hand.

I tried it today. It was like the moment the Griswold Christmas lights started working.

I've used some of those plastic loaders in the past but always went back to handloading mags.

This UpLula is going to actually get used. Very good quality. I expect I'll be shooting even more ammo now though.
July 19, 2018, 09:34 PM
Pale Horse
quote:
I tried it today. It was like the moment the Griswold Christmas lights started working.

Big Grin

I have never tried one because I don't want to know what I am missing. I do hear that they are wonderful I do recall one thread about them years ago and every person who had used them gave nothing buty glowing reviews.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014
July 19, 2018, 09:44 PM
RogueJSK
Their rifle loaders are even better.
July 19, 2018, 09:46 PM
mod29
If you have Glock magazines to fill, you need one. Period!
July 19, 2018, 09:51 PM
wreckdiver
Where have you been? I've got it! Practicing sore fingers Razz

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton
July 19, 2018, 10:01 PM
wrightd
They're like Glocks, someday you'll get one. I don't have a Glock but I have a uplula.

Does anyone know how to pronounce it ? Oh nevermind.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster
July 19, 2018, 10:05 PM
OKCGene
Money well spent. Price is what you pay, Value is what you get.

Enjoy your Uplulas, plural as in more than one. I have one for my AR and one each for small and large pistol calibers.

I won’t loan mine out but I WILL load other shooters mags for them.
July 19, 2018, 10:09 PM
Pipe Smoker
But you gotta use the correct capitalization: UpLULA. I also have the Baby UpLULA for .22 & .380.

Serious about crackers
July 19, 2018, 10:18 PM
rock185
After seeing a guy at a gun show selling these for years, I finally bought one a few months ago. It actually works as advertised. Why did I wait so longWink

NRA Life
July 19, 2018, 10:23 PM
Bassamatic
I love Uplula. Have had one for years.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.
July 19, 2018, 10:26 PM
quote:

Man, you must have been living in a cave all these years. Welcome to civilization. Big Grin

Q

July 19, 2018, 10:27 PM
ontmark
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:

Amen!!!

What do you expect it is made in Israel
Love them

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck
July 19, 2018, 10:35 PM
VictimNoMore
Absolutely vital accessory in my range bag.
July 19, 2018, 11:15 PM
barndg00
Have an UpLula and the StripLula for AR mags - both are awesome and highly recommended!
July 19, 2018, 11:16 PM
corsair
quote:

Worth their weight in gold. I have one in every bag, pack and rig. StripLuLa one of the best inventions.
July 19, 2018, 11:17 PM
XLT
Never tried one , I did buy 9 glocks last year after buying my first 19 because of this gateway place.
July 19, 2018, 11:17 PM
g8rforester
The BEST money I have ever spent on a gun accessory, period.
July 19, 2018, 11:32 PM
Cliff
quote:
Originally posted by g8rforester:
The BEST money I have ever spent on a gun accessory, period.

What g8rforester said.. Smile

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

July 19, 2018, 11:57 PM
Beanhead
I recommend buying one of the colored loafers beside black. At indoor ranges or with black range bags, it is sometimes tough to find. I really like the lime green ones. Also, if you shoot 1911, you will need an adapter.
July 20, 2018, 12:28 AM
DMF
quote:
+1

I've got a AR15 Lula, for quickly unloading duty ammo when we are switching to frangible ammo for steel drills, and unloading left over frangible so I can go back to duty ammo.

I've got a stripLula to load up ammo in the AR mags.

Finally I have an upLula for the pistol mags.

Whenever a new hire, or transfer, shows up to qualifications I let them borrow those, but explain it's a one time deal since they're new. Most like them so much they buy their own before the next qualification rolls around.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman