SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What is your favorite band ever?
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is your favorite band ever? Login/Join 
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
NSYNC

Just kidding! Big Grin

Posts: 7400 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
NSYNC

Just kidding! Big Grin
Hey they have some good … ha, I’m just kidding, too.

Posts: 45381 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
The International Silver String Submarine Band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIg1Dx4JlDw

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5293 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MRMATT:
The International Silver String Submarine Band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIg1Dx4JlDw
Big Grin that’s one of my favorite episodes! Big Grin

Posts: 45381 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
I have heard that Bad Mayonnaise has an incredible catalogue but they aren't on Spotify and I cant find a CD in the stores... oh well. maybe someday.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
Pink Floyd

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3813 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hands down it's Led Zeppelin.

Honorable mention to the Rolling Stones, AC/DC, CCR, ZZ Top and pretty much anything Clapton was ever a part of.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post