SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Member Sappersteel has passed.(edit to add link to full obit. in OP)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Member Sappersteel has passed.(edit to add link to full obit. in OP) Login/Join 
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
This is sad to hear.
Our sincerest condolences.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39755 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
R.I.P.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
My deepest condolences.

Posts: 3455 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent to everyone involved.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry to hear of this. Prayers for the family and friends of Sappersteel.

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Frown Sad news indeed. My condolences to his family and friends.

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Very sad, deepest condolences.

Posts: 2959 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
Essayons! My friend.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
Very sad news. In my prayers, along with his family & loved ones.

Posts: 2465 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Oh no! I valued his opinion even when we disagreed. Terrible news. Prayers for him and his family.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Very sad news. Prayers to his family and friends - RIP Sap.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Rest in Peace SapperSteel. Godspeed peace to his family and friends.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1367 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Oh no!

So very sorry to read this.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12334 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
My condolences and prayers to him and his family.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
RIP

Posts: 1051 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aww shoot. Sapper was from my neck of the woods.
I always thought about sending him an email and offering to buy him lunch at his favorite diner in Arimo when I was driving up to see the family. Sorry I never did it. This one hurts bad. RIP Sapper.

Posts: 7557 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Peace be with him and his family.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
RIP. My condolences to his family.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My deepest and most sincere condolences to him and his family. RIP...

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Rest In Peace Sappersteel. You always had interesting insights and we’ll miss you Sir.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post