SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Member Sappersteel has passed.(edit to add link to full obit. in OP)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Member Sappersteel has passed.(edit to add link to full obit. in OP) Login/Join 
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolences to the family.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
RIP Sappersteal, prayers sent for his family and friends.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Frown RIP

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Very sad news. Godspeed.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear that. Godspeed Sappersteel.

Posts: 2583 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that.
He struck me as a good guy and I'll miss him.

Posts: 4591 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RIP Sappersteel. My condolences to his family and friends.

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
You will be missed....

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6318 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Sad to hear. RIP, Sapper...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear this, I always enjoyed his posts.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RIP. Prayers for the family and friends.

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Rest in piece ,always read his post and will miss this.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
RIP condolences and he will be missed.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4360 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Sad to hear. RIP.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sad, indeed. Rest in peace.

Posts: 848 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
This is sad news Frown...thoughts and prayers for his family and friends...another loss for our family too. RIP friend.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
JOIN, or DIE
posted Hide Post
RIP. Sad news.

Posts: 3569 | Registered: February 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Condolences to his friends and family.

Posts: 17889 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I am sorry to hear this. Praying for his family.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Sympathy to his friends and family.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post