SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Member Sappersteel has passed.(edit to add link to full obit. in OP)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Member Sappersteel has passed.(edit to add link to full obit. in OP) Login/Join 
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that. RIP

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear.
Prayers sent for some comfort at these times.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Paratus
Picture of sj4550
posted Hide Post
Rest in Piece brother

Posts: 378 | Location: Ovilla, TX | Registered: May 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Farewell Sap. RIP

Sap was only 63.

Posts: 19576 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to learn of his passing. My thoughts and prayers to Sappersteel's family.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
RIP Sap

my condolences to his family and friends

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53183 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Sad to read this. Prayers for his family.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
very, very sad news.

Rest in peace, Tom.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Frown

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Rest in peace, condolences to his family and friends.

Posts: 4499 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear this! My condolences. RIP, Sap.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38677 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Damn! Frown My condolences.

And he just asked for a link to Indy's obit so he could read it. Sad. Just sad.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Condolences.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15232 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
RIP Sap
You will be missed

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
RIP Buddy.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
RIP Sappersteel...

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3481 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that. Prayers for comfort for the family...

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
God rest his soul, and condolences to his family.

Posts: 5756 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
My condolences to his family. RIP

Posts: 1956 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I'm terribly sorry to hear this. Condolences to his friends and family.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post