SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Member Sappersteel has passed.(edit to add link to full obit. in OP)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Member Sappersteel has passed.(edit to add link to full obit. in OP) Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Godspeed Sappersteel. RIP.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12110 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
God bless..... RIP Tom.....

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
Godspeed, Sappersteel. You were far too young.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10354 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Sappersteel, you will be missed but are eternally with us. Thank you for your years of faithful service. My thoughts are with your family and friends as we grieve your loss.

I'll raise a glass to you tonight my friend.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37958 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post