SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone from or in Danbury/Stamford Connecticut area
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone from or in Danbury/Stamford Connecticut area Login/Join 
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cgode:
It’s a little bit of a ride from Danbury but Hammonasset beach is nice, usually pretty quiet in the fall and some easy walking with a nature center.....then close by in Clinton is the best lobster roll money can buy....lobster landing is the name in Clinton

Yes, I've been there and agree.
Lenny & Joe's lobster rolls are decent, too and they're right outside Hammonasset.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16530 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Well you guys have some great ideas. They make for some great motivation to get out of the hospital quickly so I can explore. You had me at lobster roll!

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Just so you know what to expect if you go, these are hot buttered lobster rolls, not lobster salad.
Both are good, but the hot lobster rolls are so much better, IMO.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16530 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Hey T
I can't help you with where to go in yankee land but Debbie and I are praying you to get well soon.

Posts: 13022 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to wish you a speedy, complete recovery, Tara. Smile

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11109 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tarrywile Park & Mansion in Danbury is a nice hike. Kent falls is close as well and beautiful in the fall.

Posts: 2374 | Location: TN | Registered: October 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
WB that sounds amazing!!

Thanks for the well wishes friends. A little better each day. Still inpatient but the hospital and staff are very kind. Gonna have one heck of a scar. Cool

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
do let us know if you need anything Smile

Posts: 2629 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Thank you!! Smile