SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How about another ammo group buy?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How about another ammo group buy? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Interested in 22LR and M193

Posts: 169 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UDDwaine
posted Hide Post
Interested, depending on the prices.

Posts: 424 | Registered: February 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Guys, posting in this thread to say you're interested does not in any way obligate you to buy any ammunition at any price, so please stop saying that you're interested depending upon the price. It's unnecessary.

Tell us if you're interested, and in which calibers are you interested- this is what we're looking at in this thread.

We're just trying to get an idea. No one is going to contact you saying "Well, you said you were interested, so, you're in whether you like it or not." That is not going to happen.

Ammunition is far more available now than it was when we had our first group buy. This undertaking is ALL about PRICE. Therefore, if we can't get a good price, there will be no group buy.

So, please, have mercy. We know that no one is going to be interested if you can buy the same ammunition cheaper without going through a group buy.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in .22LR ammo.

Posts: 111 | Location: Hollywood, MD | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
Would be in for 9mm. Subsonic would be of interest as well.

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
9mm and Garand friendly 30-06.

Posts: 10949 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
.308, 9mm, 5.56, heck some fotay would interest me too

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 991 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
5.56 would be my prime interest.
Adding some 22lr would take #2
9mm, I don't shoot much, but have been thinking of adding a PCC, so stocking up for that makes sense.

Unlikely, and probably pricey, but 357Sig would be nice too.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15328 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
9mm 124 grain
.22lr 40 grain

The thing I'd like to find cheap is small rifle and small pistol primers really.

Posts: 1059 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
I was thinking it was more a "we'll see what Eley says is available" rather than with enough interest, we can potentially get anything.

In that case, .22 and .223 are of most interest to me.

Posts: 5756 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be interested in centerfire and rimfire.

9mm, 5.56, and .22LR.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1532 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I would be interested in 9x19 and 55gr 5.56.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I know we have talked about standard calibers but how about some military calibers, M1 Grand, M1 Carbine or .308?

Posts: 12466 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd be interested in 9mm, .22, and possibly 5.56

Posts: 170 | Location: Kearney, MO | Registered: October 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kg5388
posted Hide Post
9mm 45acp 556

Posts: 1846 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would be interested in 9mm and possibly 5.56/.223 and minimum lots of 1000 rounds wouldn't be a problem. Would be nice if they would throw in an ammo can if we're buying in bulk.

Posts: 541 | Location: Gunnison, CO | Registered: March 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
308 is the ammo I am most lacking.

Posts: 2015 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
9mm 115s and/or 124s

"You can take your pistol and stick it so far up your ass, the muzzle of it is visible when you cough."

Posts: 1248 | Registered: February 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
9mm

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post