SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How about another ammo group buy?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How about another ammo group buy? Login/Join 
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
subscribed

Posts: 3522 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds good to me sir

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd be in for an order of 5.56.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Interested. 9 X 19.

Posts: 1978 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Interested in 5.56 and .22 if that becomes an option

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
interested, 556 I could use a bit stored

Posts: 1471 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Interested. I'll be watching

Posts: 4012 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hairy2dawg
posted Hide Post
I'd also be interested in a .22 option.

Posts: 1276 | Location: Athens, GA | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
I'd be interested in some .45ACP if the price is good. I think I have enough 9mm and 5.56 at this point to last the rest of my life.

Posts: 7262 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I've been absent a while, but i might be interested if the price is right.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
I would be interested as well.

Thanks,

JP

Posts: 2047 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I would be interested.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I’d be down if the price was right

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I'd be interested. .22 & 9mm.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in 9mm and 5.56

Posts: 872 | Location: TN | Registered: December 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another interested depending on price.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2735 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
I’m interested.

Posts: 439 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes
Picture of sandman76
posted Hide Post
I have interest.

Posts: 1957 | Location: Douglas County, Colorado | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
May be interested.

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could use another 1000 rounds of 9mm 124 FMJ. Count me in.

Posts: 40 | Location: Southwestern Ohio | Registered: September 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post