SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How about another ammo group buy?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How about another ammo group buy? Login/Join 
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
I could always use ammo. I would be in.

" I didn't fail the test,I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1489 | Location: N. C. | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
With the way the country is going, I could stand having another 1000 5.56. 7.62 also...the SCAR might get hungry when it hits the fan.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested for sure on 9MM, 5.56 possibly as well.

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1526 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
intrested in 22 and 9mm

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Not 9mm so much as it has relatively come back to earth (price).
But 45ACP or 357sig or even 40SW could use a good price hack.

As I recall the last Group Buy was in a time of massive unavailability and massive inflation and IMO, many were buying out of desperation.
I did not.
This time the inflation factor there but there is plenty of ammo out there - just the price is too damn high.
I would be nice if this was the primary focus. Smile

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
I'm interested too. 9mm and maybe .22

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I'm interested. Its all about delivered price.
.22-9mm-223-308 would be my interests.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: armored,

Posts: 4622 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m interested assuming the price is right. My wife will probably get mad, but id be looking at both 9mm and 5.56.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be interested in 22, I seem to enjoy shooting that more these days.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I’d be in if the price is right for 9 mm, possibly 22 or and 5.56

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am always looking for low cost, high quality 9mm.

Posts: 5160 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I am definitely interested depending on the price. For me it would be 9mm, .22LR if possible, and maybe 5.56 in that order of preference for me.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I could probably be convinced to add interest in .22LR and .45acp to my previously expressed interest in 9mm and 5.56.

In for a penny, in for a pallet Wink

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I might be interested in 9mm, .22, or 5.56 depending upon the price.

Posts: 8541 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigMaverick
posted Hide Post
I am in the market for some 9mm

--------------------------

I own a bunch of Sigs with Beavertails...

Posts: 937 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am always looking for deals on ammo. It very much depends on the price. I wonder if there is enough interest to make it worthwhile to look in to some .30-06 Ball for Garands?

Posts: 618 | Location: northern VA. | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Depending on Pricing Id be interested

Posts: 547 | Location: Field of Dreams | Registered: September 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I would be in.
Thank you.

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
9mm, 5.56, and .22 for me also.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested.
Thank you.

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post