SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How about another ammo group buy?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How about another ammo group buy? Login/Join 
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
I need some more 5.56 and 9 mil.

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4586 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigs are
my Panacea...
Picture of billpocz
posted Hide Post
Yes, I am interested also!

--- Sig 365, 365XL, 245, P6

Posts: 2001 | Location: Rural Northeastern KY | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired, laying back
and enjoying life
Picture of low8option
posted Hide Post
Interested in 9mm and 55 grain 5.56.

Freedom comes from the will of man. In America it is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment

Posts: 878 | Location: Northern Alabama | Registered: June 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would certainly be interested.

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m interested too.

War Eagle!

Posts: 129 | Location: Alabama | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in 5.56, 9mm, and 45 acp.

Sure wish I could find some good deals on 357 SIG.

Posts: 1068 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
.38 SPL and / or .357 Magnum for the revolver folks?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30674 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by yanici:
Will he ship to MA? It is legal and many vendors do if I send him a pic of my gun permit. If prices are good I'd be in for 9, 380, and 22.
If it's legal, yes, I believe so.

Yes, PARA, it is legal. The vendors that ship to MA keep a pic of our MA gun permit on file. A MA gun permit is required to buy ammo in MA. However, many vendors are leery and opt out of allowing us to buy from them.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Then, there should be no issue with shipping to you.

Regarding calibers other than 9mm and 5.56- Legal Beagle will be the one to answer these questions, since he is negotiating with the manufacturer. As has been stated, Eley is known for the quality of their rimfire ammunition, and given the cost of centerfire ammunition these days, 22 makes a lot of sense. I would think that a minimum order per buyer would be perhaps two bricks (10,000 rounds) but perhaps a single brick might be possible.

45 ACP might be possible as well.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Really would much prefer JHP vice FMJ in 9mm. Same if 45ACP were on the table.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16222 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d dabble in this.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 814 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested and will keep an eye out for it.

Posts: 585 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Is probably be in for 556, maybe 9mm.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Para, I think a brick is 500 rounds from past purchases. So 2 would be 1000 rounds which is more than a reasonable quantity. I will go with what ever LB deems reasonable.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2890 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
I'm interested as well.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Depending on pricing, I'm interested.

Posts: 12466 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
Picture of Ken @ Hogue Inc
posted Hide Post
interested in 22LR if available

Posts: 1597 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
I'm interested. Need more ammo.

Posts: 670 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
Interested.

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Potentially 9mm and 45acp

Posts: 3724 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post