SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What Is It With Cheap Ketchup?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Is It With Cheap Ketchup? Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
If you want a hearty, spicy ketchup look no further.

The price isn't bad but the shipping sucks. I usually buy a sixer and hand it out to friends. The dusting salts are meh. I used to snag a bottle from the chow hall. Goes great with MRE's Smile

Spice It Up Ketchup

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I went to purchase a sampler pack and the shipping was far more than the total of items. I CNX the order.

Posts: 6620 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
I went to purchase a sampler pack and the shipping was far more than the total of items. I CNX the order.

$17 shipping for $21 of items.

Have they never heard of flat rate boxes from USPS?

Posts: 13116 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The one sampler pack I was going to order was only $9.00 and change....with a $17 shipping fee.

Posts: 6620 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Read this thread last night & found this ketchup today & gave it a spin. Outstanding, excellent recommendation, Ty!
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
I don't use a lot of ketchup but, when I do, I like Sir Kensington's

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
I really like Red Gold as well, but I dont shop at WalMart much anymore and its tough to find elsewhere. Usually buy Heinz.

Also like the Whataburger Spicy Ketchup, and my wife (her mom was German) shops at Lidl and Aldi a lot and she found this jalapeno ketchup at Lidl bottled by Lidl, and its really tasty.

I think the best ketchup I ever had though was about 5-6 years ago, living in TX, I think we were in a test market for different ketchups and ]at HEB there was this one Heinz ketchup with a black label on the bottle, made with balsamic vinegar. It was amazing!

I found a recipe but havent tried to make it yet...

quote:
Originally posted by doublesharp:
Red Gold ketchup suits me.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post