SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 138
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thanks, fpuhan.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
"The brains behind AOC." I'm just not sure there are any brains behind, in front, or in AOC. But I have been wrong before.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Everytime I see her speaking in the House chambers I cant help but think “what is that cleaning lady talking about?”
*knock knock* “housekeeeeeping...”

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3447 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
https://www.youtube.com/attrib...-uTTC-r8VyP9TKXBNSXo

Can somebody embed this?

Okay, but fair warning: It's 25 minutes long.
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1h5iv6sECGU" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Thanks for this, such a dense video overloaded with necessary information.

One thought, attack the Justice Democrats from the ground up. Get AOC and her comrades off-script at every opportunity, make them think on their feet. Alinsky THEM.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Each time I hear her speak, I say: "What"?

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
Each time I hear her speak, I say: "What"?

Just think of the DUMBEST, most liberal idiotic talking point a one celled organism can think of regurgitate and you'll be in the ballpark.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I really like 'Chiquita Khrushchev' and intend to refer to her by that nickname in the future. Big Grin

It goes well with:
Pocahontas
Mad Maxine
Spartacus
Guam Johnson
and of course -> Felonia von Pantsuit

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15484 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Oleoresin Capsicum

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9693 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Can somebody embed this?

[FLASH_VIDEO]>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

It's worth the time.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yup...worth the time, eye-opening, and very educational.

The only problem with this video is that SJW's, demoshits, granola crunchers, et. al. will NOT watch this video and if they just happen to, they will deny everything and call you a racist, misogynist, etc. etc.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Political parties do this all the time. However once she's in, she has the power, they don't.

quote:
quote:

Can somebody embed this?

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1h5iv6sECGU" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

That was amazing and scary as hell at the same time. Wow, gives us lots to think about...

Posts: 3852 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Dang I looked, maybe I need to have my ears and eyes checked.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
That pic is on the previous page, boss.
quote:
Originally posted by sig229-SAS:
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

That was amazing and scary as hell at the same time. Wow, gives us lots to think about...

It makes me take the "Today I cleaned my rifle" thread VERY seriously. There will be another war in this country...maybe not while I'm still alive, but I honestly hope I'm spry enough to take part in the coming 2nd Revolution of this country.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:

Can somebody embed this?

Thanks for posting this video! After seeing the video, I now see how redundant it is to remark about how inept she is, etc. I mean, if we watched a ventriloquist, we'd never make remarks about the dummy's lack of intellect.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Cortez:

"I think the thing that is really hard for people to sometimes see is that when we are on this path of a slow erosion and a slow, slow, slow, just like move away from what we've always been, we'll be a hundred miles, you'll, you know you won't even realize that you've drifted a hundred miles,"

"So, when someone's talking about our core, it's like oh this is radical, but this isn't radical, this is what we've always been."

"It's just that now we've strayed so far away from what has really made us powerful, and just, and good, and equitable, and productive, and so I think all of these things sound radical compared to where we are but where we are is not a good thing,"

"And this idea of like 10% better from garbage, is, shouldn't be what we settle for, it's like this like it feels like moderate is not a stance it's just an attitude toward life of like hmmm."

xxxxxxxxxxx

so we are 10% better than garbage

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post