SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 138
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
She really is a twit

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-used-as-racist-prop

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/H2BrkCra1TE" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Is it weird if I say I have a crush on Candice Owen's mind? Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
My question is: who is whispering in her ear? Who is pumping her up so that she believes she's the Savior of the Democrat Party?

Somebody is pulling the strings on this puppet.

Posts: 33813 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
She really is a twit
Am I the only one that would absolutely love to see a debate between Candice and Chiquita Khrushchev (love it!)? What a smack down that would be.

I'd pay a goodly amount to see that happen. A triple digit IQ against a single digit IQ would be very entertaining indeed. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I believe that if someone were pulling her strings she would be coming across much better. Whoever produced the various Muppet shows could have made her sound more intelligent.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
I believe that if someone were pulling her strings she would be coming across much better. Whoever produced the various Muppet shows could have made her sound more intelligent.

This is how I see it as well; but while they aren’t feeding this ditz her talking points, the left is certainly happy to stay the hell out of the way and let her absorb all the arrows. She is the perfect distraction to whatever sneaky back door deals they are really interested in perpetrating.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
This imbecile is getting pounded. The ridicule is well-deserved- and absolutely delicious.

This video is great. 40% is the narrator laughing and the rest is him reviewing tweets and interviews. Easily the funniest things Ive seen all week.

It's a shame/hilarious that she thinks she'll dig herself out of the dumb hole by saying "well, it was $500m capital grants...they were mean and condescending". WOW, just stop talking.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9693 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
This imbecile is getting pounded. The ridicule is well-deserved- and absolutely delicious.

This video is great. 40% is the narrator laughing and the rest is him reviewing tweets and interviews. Easily the funniest things Ive seen all week.

It's a shame/hilarious that she thinks she'll dig herself out of the dumb hole by saying "well, it was $500m capital grants...they were mean and condescending". WOW, just stop talking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I can say without reservation, O-C is the smartest bartender in this Congress!

Seriously, this really is one of those “post turtle” stories; I don’t begin to understand how she was elected. Now Nancy Pelosi looks like the gif from The Simpsons, fading into the hedge.

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Cocaine Mitch reminding reporters who is in charge Big Grin Big Grin

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I don’t think this has been posted before, if it has just nuke it.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/rjpXAJ3hEBo

Posts: 11846 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I know it's been posted before but a good one by Allie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSbP3hIP90I

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I saw a comment on another YouTube Video:

"Blondes are telling AOC jokes". Big Grin

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

Ewwwww.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
The smartest thing to come out of her mouth was some guys dick!

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I imagine that AOC is both confused and bewildered by the negative responses to her ideas - after all, they are EXACTLY what her "professors" in her college trained her to say.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33813 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/attrib...-uTTC-r8VyP9TKXBNSXo

Can somebody embed this?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
My question is: who is whispering in her ear? Who is pumping her up so that she believes she's the Savior of the Democrat Party?

Yes and even more obvious with Omar. No way the things coming out of their mouths came from their brains. AOC walked in the door with the Green New Deal in her pocket. Like Obamacare, committee prepared way before they were exposed to the public.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
https://www.youtube.com/attrib...-uTTC-r8VyP9TKXBNSXo

Can somebody embed this?

Okay, but fair warning: It's 25 minutes long.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I considered starting a new thread because I knew this would get buried here, but then AOC doesn't deserve the attention she's getting. Unless it's from law enforcement.

Link to article

New York Post: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s dark money hypocrisy

Pretend you’re a freshman lawmaker who perpetually rails against dark money -- but your chief of staff has funneled $1 million-plus in political donations to two of his own companies, Brand New Congress LLC and Brand New Campaign LLC.

That’s the hypocritical pickle Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez finds herself in.

At a House hearing last month, AOC made a big show of “a lighting-round game” to wax indignant about what’s legal under the campaign laws. Yet she’s left arguing that the moves by her then-campaign manager and now chief of staff, millionaire Saikat Chakrabarti, were legal (however smelly).

It may not be legal, mind you: The watchdogs at the National Legal and Policy Center charge that Chakrabarti skirted reporting requirements and violated the $5,000 limit on donations from federal PACs to candidates.

“These are not minor technical violations. We are talking about real money here,” said NLPC’s Tom Anderson. “In all my years of studying FEC reports, I’ve never seen a more ambitious operation to circumvent reporting requirements.”

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post