SIGforum
Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/2770026344

March 08, 2019, 08:49 AM
6guns
Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Thanks, fpuhan.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
March 08, 2019, 09:32 AM
sig sailor
"The brains behind AOC." I'm just not sure there are any brains behind, in front, or in AOC. But I have been wrong before.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.
March 08, 2019, 11:18 AM
feersum dreadnaught

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"
March 08, 2019, 11:39 AM
medic451
Everytime I see her speaking in the House chambers I cant help but think “what is that cleaning lady talking about?”
*knock knock* “housekeeeeeping...”

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"
March 08, 2019, 12:29 PM
Ripley
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
https://www.youtube.com/attrib...-uTTC-r8VyP9TKXBNSXo

Can somebody embed this?

Okay, but fair warning: It's 25 minutes long.
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1h5iv6sECGU" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Thanks for this, such a dense video overloaded with necessary information.

One thought, attack the Justice Democrats from the ground up. Get AOC and her comrades off-script at every opportunity, make them think on their feet. Alinsky THEM.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.
March 08, 2019, 01:03 PM
GWbiker
Each time I hear her speak, I say: "What"?

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".
March 08, 2019, 01:12 PM
KMitch200
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
Each time I hear her speak, I say: "What"?

Just think of the DUMBEST, most liberal idiotic talking point a one celled organism can think of regurgitate and you'll be in the ballpark.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.
March 08, 2019, 07:26 PM
olfuzzy

March 08, 2019, 07:45 PM
Tuckerrnr1

March 09, 2019, 12:51 AM
Jim Shugart
I really like 'Chiquita Khrushchev' and intend to refer to her by that nickname in the future. Big Grin

It goes well with:
Pocahontas
Mad Maxine
Spartacus
Guam Johnson
and of course -> Felonia von Pantsuit

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw
March 09, 2019, 06:51 AM
MikeGLI
Oleoresin Capsicum

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.
March 09, 2019, 10:10 AM
TigerDore
quote:
quote:

Can somebody embed this?

[FLASH_VIDEO]>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

It's worth the time.

March 09, 2019, 11:39 AM
erj_pilot
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yup...worth the time, eye-opening, and very educational.

The only problem with this video is that SJW's, demoshits, granola crunchers, et. al. will NOT watch this video and if they just happen to, they will deny everything and call you a racist, misogynist, etc. etc.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24
March 09, 2019, 11:46 AM
BBMW
Political parties do this all the time. However once she's in, she has the power, they don't.

quote:
quote:

Can somebody embed this?

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1h5iv6sECGU" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

March 09, 2019, 12:06 PM
sig229-SAS
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

That was amazing and scary as hell at the same time. Wow, gives us lots to think about...
March 09, 2019, 12:55 PM
2012BOSS302
Dang I looked, maybe I need to have my ears and eyes checked.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.
March 09, 2019, 01:01 PM
erj_pilot
That pic is on the previous page, boss.
quote:
Originally posted by sig229-SAS:
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

That was amazing and scary as hell at the same time. Wow, gives us lots to think about...

It makes me take the "Today I cleaned my rifle" thread VERY seriously. There will be another war in this country...maybe not while I'm still alive, but I honestly hope I'm spry enough to take part in the coming 2nd Revolution of this country.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24
March 09, 2019, 01:05 PM
lbj

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

March 09, 2019, 04:05 PM
synthplayer
quote:

Can somebody embed this?

Thanks for posting this video! After seeing the video, I now see how redundant it is to remark about how inept she is, etc. I mean, if we watched a ventriloquist, we'd never make remarks about the dummy's lack of intellect.

I found what you said riveting.
March 10, 2019, 08:01 AM
sdy
Cortez:

"I think the thing that is really hard for people to sometimes see is that when we are on this path of a slow erosion and a slow, slow, slow, just like move away from what we've always been, we'll be a hundred miles, you'll, you know you won't even realize that you've drifted a hundred miles,"

"So, when someone's talking about our core, it's like oh this is radical, but this isn't radical, this is what we've always been."

"It's just that now we've strayed so far away from what has really made us powerful, and just, and good, and equitable, and productive, and so I think all of these things sound radical compared to where we are but where we are is not a good thing,"

"And this idea of like 10% better from garbage, is, shouldn't be what we settle for, it's like this like it feels like moderate is not a stance it's just an attitude toward life of like hmmm."

xxxxxxxxxxx

so we are 10% better than garbage