SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 138
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
It's not uncommon for House members to essentially live in their offices.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
How long before she uses the entitlement phrase "Do you know who I am? Hey, Macarena!"?

Posts: 10950 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If she'll just hang in there, those back door green energy deals are gonna get her a mansion in no time. She'll be able to enjoy all of those things that the filthy bourgeois capitalists enjoy.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3537 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sdy:

Plan:
https://docs.google.com/docume...9slHKLzo/mobilebasic

from the plan:

The select committee shall have authority to develop a detailed national, industrial, economic mobilization plan

for the transition of the United States economy to become greenhouse gas emissions neutral and to significantly draw down greenhouse gases from the atmosphere and oceans and to promote economic and environmental justice and equality

be responsive to, and in accordance with, the goals and guidelines relating to social, economic, racial, regional and gender-based justice and equality

the objective of reaching the following outcomes within the target window of 10 years from the start of execution of the Plan:

1. Dramatically expand existing renewable power sources and deploy new production capacity with the goal of meeting 100% of national power demand through renewable sources;

2. building a national, energy-efficient, “smart” grid;

3. upgrading every residential and industrial building for state-of-the-art energy efficiency, comfort and safety;

4. eliminating greenhouse gas emissions from the manufacturing, agricultural and other industries, including by investing in local-scale agriculture in communities across the country;

5. eliminating greenhouse gas emissions from, repairing and improving transportation and other infrastructure, and upgrading water infrastructure to ensure universal access to clean water;

6. funding massive investment in the drawdown of greenhouse gases;

7. making “green” technology, industry, expertise, products and services a major export of the United States, with the aim of becoming the undisputed international leader in helping other countries transition to completely greenhouse gas neutral economies and bringing about a global Green New Deal.

The Plan for a Green New Deal (and the draft legislation) shall recognize that a national, industrial, economic mobilization of this scope and scale is a historic opportunity to virtually eliminate poverty in the United States

provide all members of our society, across all regions and all communities, the opportunity, training and education to be a full and equal participant in the transition, including through a job guarantee program to assure a living wage job to every person who wants one

mitigate deeply entrenched racial, regional and gender-based inequalities in income and wealth (including, without limitation, ensuring that federal and other investment will be equitably distributed to historically impoverished, low income, deindustrialized or other marginalized communities in such a way that builds wealth and ownership at the community level)”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The democrats need to rewrite this in single syllable words with lots of pictures if they expect Occasional-Cortex to read it.

Posts: 26910 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I'm afraid they will get enough urban millenials to vote them into power and will pass this pigs flying legislation someday.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
And to fund her plan, just raise the tax rate on the “super-wealthy” to 70%:

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/al...fund-green-new-deal/

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by G-Man:
And to fund her plan, just raise the tax rate on the “super-wealthy” to 70%:

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/al...fund-green-new-deal/

I just saw that this morning. I was so happy she actually said it. I wonder how all of those Hollywood elites and kneeling sports star now feel about their democratic vote?

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Ha!

Yoo gotta pay yo whey...

Posts: 5143 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
quote:
Originally posted by sig sailor:
I remember when then Michigan Governor elect Jennifer Granholm was the new darling of the Democratic Party. They were crying because she was born in Canada, and thus could not be POTUS. Then she actually took over as Governor. She was/is dumb as a box of rocks, and suddenly the Dems dropped her like she was on fire. Big Grin I'm sure the same will happen with the Rep. from NY.
Rod

But... But... Granholm brought Michigan "cool cities"

Ah "Cool Cities". Translation: If we put up pretty signs and park benches around the state young people will not want to leave. It will improve their quality of life. Forget the part of no jobs. Oh sure, they will stay here. The benches will make a great place to sleep at night when they cannot afford housing.

But these idiots re-elected her also. We had eight years of her "great" leadership. Remember as she said during her last campaign "In five years you will be blown away". Just like our jobs were. And taxes.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8106 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:

Plan:

from the plan:

[/b]

They forgot to add about the establishment of the SS.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:

Plan:

from the plan:

[/b]

They forgot to add about the establishment of the SS.

... perhaps you mean the KGB.

Posts: 2542 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Certainly looks like a GDC style Five Year Plan or Great Leap Forward. Clean your rifles.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:

I just saw that this morning. I was so happy she actually said it. I wonder how all of those Hollywood elites and kneeling sports star now feel about their democratic vote?

"Do you know what insurance costs on a Ferri, mother..."

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Every day this stupid bimbo says something retarded. I wonder how she will feel when reality starts setting in.

Also, I wonder where she draws the line of “super rich”? Probably just above the top pay for people in congress.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by senza nome:
... perhaps you mean the KGB.
The select committee shall have authority to develop a detailed ... economic mobilization plan
I wonder if a single one of them have ever successfully balanced a checkbook.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker: Just imagine the stupidity of those idiots who voted for her.
I've watched cctv of the PA legislature in session. It amazes me the sacks of incompetence constituents will elect. Philadelphians are famous for officials under inditement.

quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
They couldn't put a three piece puzzle together!
How about a two piece puzzle in the shape of a sphere with one even slice.

Although now you have me t'inkin'. Can a sphere be cut into three identical pieces ... ???

Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Can a sphere be cut into three identical pieces ..

Sure. 3 120* wedges.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker: Just imagine the stupidity of those idiots who voted for her.
I've watched cctv of the PA legislature in session. It amazes me the sacks of incompetence constituents will elect. Philadelphians are famous for officials under inditement.

quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
They couldn't put a three piece puzzle together!
How about a two piece puzzle in the shape of a sphere with one even slice.

Although now you have me t'inkin'. Can a sphere be cut into three identical pieces ... ???
Sure. It can be cut into however many identical pieces if they all have the same diametrical axis. (Think of dividing an orange into several pieces, each made up of the same number of sections.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Thanks, but I want the inner surface composed of at least three surfaces.

I almost bought the Speer bullets in our Classified to test another theory on equidistant points on a sphere.

So a trickier sphere puzzle, still with three pieces, for Madam Representative to solve ...

posted Hide Post
I don't know if this has been posted but she is supposed to be on 60 minutes tomorrow night.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post