SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 138
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:
Thanks, but I want the inner surface composed of at least three surfaces.

I almost bought the Speer bullets in our Classified to test another theory on equidistant points on a sphere.

So a trickier sphere puzzle, still with three pieces, for Madam Representative to solve ...
Run a plane through the sphere center perpendicular to the section axis (temporarily dividing it into 6 pieces) and rotate the upper half a little bit; joint the tops and bottoms together--bingo, 3 identical pieces with complex interiors.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
I don't know if this has been posted but she is supposed to be on 60 minutes tomorrow night.

Will 60 Minutes expose her for the dangerous and ignorant lightweight she is????

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:
Thanks, but I want the inner surface composed of at least three surfaces.

I almost bought the Speer bullets in our Classified to test another theory on equidistant points on a sphere.

So a trickier sphere puzzle, still with three pieces, for Madam Representative to solve ...
Run a plane through the sphere center perpendicular to the section axis (temporarily dividing it into 6 pieces) and rotate the upper half a little bit; joint the tops and bottoms together--bingo, 3 identical pieces with complex interiors.

flashguy

"Boeing or Airbus?" Congressman Hey Macarena

Posts: 10949 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:

"Boeing or Airbus?" Congressman Hey Macarena
Damn. Funny morning.

This is not going to end well.

Rep. Ocasio-Cortez Defends Rep. Tlaib's Use of Profanity Against President Trump

http://time.com/5494817/ocasio...nds-tlaib-profanity/

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I check this thread often to read the replies because they are awesome.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I check this thread often to read the replies because they are awesome.

Likewise, but this page and the last are light on the meme comedy gold. Not, that the text isn’t equally humorous of course.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am sure the 60 Minute interview will be non-biased. I just can't believe they are giving her the reigns, even with the liberal mindset.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Any questions?

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
And this is just getting started!

Have to wonder if the democraPs are able to figure out just how much damage these 2 twits are doing. Nah, they think it is exactly what they need to beat Trump in 2020.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
And this is just getting started!

Have to wonder if the democraPs are able to figure out just how much damage these 2 twits are doing. Nah, they think it is exactly what they need to beat Trump in 2020.
I hope they continue to think so....

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
In an interview with Anderson Cooper on "60 Minutes," Ocasio-Cortez discussed being given four Pinocchios by the Washington Post over her tweet claiming that $21 trillion in “Pentagon accounting errors” could’ve paid for two-thirds of her Medicare-for-all proposal, arguing that people shouldn’t focus on the details of what she says, but rather on the morality of her overall argument.

Cortez:

“If people want to really blow up one figure here or one word there, I would argue that they’re missing the forest for the trees,”

“There's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right.”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...bout-things-n2538586

just "one figure here, one word there"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://www.powerlineblog.com/...s-the-tippy-tops.php

"When it comes to the state of the art on the left, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is the tippy tops. She is an idiot’s idiot with a little girl voice that gives expressive form to her thoughts and dreams. If only she were given absolute power, she could produce the kind of rapid change that has reduced Venezuela to poverty and starvation."

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
“There's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right.”

It’s the leftist creed...Facts don’t matter, feelings do.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
What a vapid, ignorant, foolish child. It’s time for the republicans in Congress to take the gloves off and truly embarrass this politically retarded moron.

Morally right? Since when is the left concerned with morality?

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
My libtard friends are fully embracing this imbecile. They don't care who they support as long as they are super retarded progressive.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

“If people want to really blow up one figure here or one word there, I would argue that they’re missing the forest for the trees,”

"Forest for the trees." Uh huh. Roll Eyes

I'd bet a $20 spot of someone else's money that she has only just been introduced to that phrase like a week ago. "Vapid" is about right. This woman has zero substance.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Vacuous imbecile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:

I wonder if anyone (surely not her fans, but someone) will point out to this person that the morality of any argument depends on the facts of the argument. We tell children, “Thou shalt not kill,” but tell adults like soldiers and police officers the specifics of when killing is justified, or even required.
If I say we should spend less on X and more on Y because we’re spending A amount on X and B amount on Y, and that’s immoral, then the specifics of A and B truly matter.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wayniac:

It’s the leftist creed...Facts don’t matter, feelings do.
Or more aptly, severe mental illness. When reality doesn't matter, and one lives in and rabidly clings to a fantasy world, mental illness is the only diagnosis that fits.
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:

I wonder if anyone (surely not her fans, but someone) will point out to this person that the morality of any argument depends on the facts of the argument. We tell children, “Thou shalt not kill,” but tell adults like soldiers and police officers the specifics of when killing is justified, or even required.
If I say we should spend less on X and more on Y because we’re spending A amount on X and B amount on Y, and that’s immoral, then the specifics of A and B truly matter.
But you're speaking as a person grounded in reason. See my post immediately above for why this can't and won't work with the likes of Cortez.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
What a vapid, ignorant, foolish child. It’s time for the republicans in Congress to take the gloves off and truly embarrass this politically retarded moron.
The Repub's need only sit back and let this moron speak. Occasional Cortex will flame out all on her own. IMO the best Meme out here is the one with the caption..."Never let someone who's accomplished nothing in their life, tell you how to accomplish anything in yours."
quote:
Morally right? Since when is the left concerned with morality?
Its not just the left. When has 'government' ever been morally right, and why would we entrust it with the moral foundation on anything.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post