SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2023 MLB playoffs
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2023 MLB playoffs Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Game 6 in 10 minutes, let's go Stros!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15433 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Way to go Texas! One more.

Posts: 1008 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Ouch, well played, Dallas.

Posts: 15433 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Right where we want. A one-game-winner-takes-all series. Lol.

Q

Posts: 26554 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Somebody please call Fox and tell these announcers to quit talking so much!
Please

Captain Obvious
posted Hide Post
This series is so frustrating to me. Astros can't win in their own stadium. They lose 2 in their own stadium, go to Arlington and beat the Rangers 3 times in a row, now lost last night in their stadium, and looks like gonna lose tonight in their own stadium.....

This is nuts

Posts: 3364 | Registered: July 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Phillies really choked tonight, it’s really frustrating to see this team on absolute fire one night and then acting like they’re at a funeral the next night. Confused

I don’t think they’re going to make it to the WS now, it’s like they’ve given up.

Question for you Astros guys; I just turned on that game and was wondering why your field is so muddy? Isn’t that an enclosed ballpark?

Posts: 33915 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sphill:
This series is so frustrating to me. Astros can't win in their own stadium. They lose 2 in their own stadium, go to Arlington and beat the Rangers 3 times in a row, now lost last night in their stadium, and looks like gonna lose tonight in their own stadium.....

This is nuts

Playing like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde eventually will catch up with you at the worst time. And it would appear that worst time is tonight, unless they miraculously break out of it.

Q

Posts: 26554 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Looking for that miracle.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
Dusty post season choke inbound. Astros happened to be good enough last year they overcame Dusty’s post season incompetence.

LOL Roll Eyes

Maybe posting with 2 innings to go will break the jinx. But I doubt it. Dusty is an amazing baseball mind and motivator of teams. I just wouldn’t want him anywhere near any post season team. 2022 was a fluke.

Posts: 4792 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
That's a wrap. Well played Rangers, made it a tough one.

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Kudos to the Rangers. I don't recall ever watching a playoff series where the visiting team won every game.

Tonight wasn't fun, but looking at the big picture it was another fun Astros season.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23355 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Should have let the Rangers win the AL West. Lol.

Q

quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
2022 was a fluke.

And another > Roll Eyes

Posts: 22967 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well played Houston. I’m sure you’ll be back punishing teams in the spring.
Congratulations Rangers.

Who is your pick for NL, D-backs or Phillies?
Phillies for me.

I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
How ‘bout them DBacks! Plugging along all the way to game 7 in the NLCS from a wild card spot.
Been a little over 20 yrs since they won the World Series.
I’d love to see them make it! Smile

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3777 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You might get your wish.

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
Kudos to the Rangers. I don't recall ever watching a playoff series where the visiting team won every game.

World Series 2019 - Astros/Nationals
It was the first time ever that the visiting team won every game.
Unless you meant LCS/LDS playoff games.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Well…THAT was an old fashioned butt kicking.

Not much of a baseball fan, but enjoy when Houston wins something. Rockets and Texans aren’t gonna win anything……

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
How ‘bout them DBacks! Plugging along all the way to game 7 in the NLCS from a wild card spot.
Been a little over 20 yrs since they won the World Series.
I’d love to see them make it! Smile

The Phillies can't hit a friggn baseball to save their lives right now. I just don't get it

Turned on the Astros/Rangers and it's crack-crack-crack-crack and balls are flying everywhere from both teams.

I think the Dbacks will win this, we've collapsed right at a critical time, it's such a Philly thing to do. Mad

Posts: 33915 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post