SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2023 MLB playoffs
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2023 MLB playoffs Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Kyle Tucker needs to borrow somebody else's bat. His is cold. The rest of the lineup is looking pretty good lately. Go Astros!

Posts: 3602 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
That's going to be a helluva series - can hardly wait!

Posts: 4707 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to the Houston Astros vs Arlington Rangers

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23347 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Best fans in the entire country.

And if you don’t like it, we’ll throw snowballs at you Big Grin

https://x.com/barstoolphilly/s...953575536509431?s=46

Posts: 33902 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Although I want Houston to go away I have to admit, it’s always an exciting game. Astros/Rangers will be fun.
I’d much rather see the Phillies over the D-backs but something tells me that is going to be a hard 7 games.

Posts: 990 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Rattlesnakes vs. Cheesesteaks… Go D’backs! Cool

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1314 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Montgomery vs Verlander tonight. What can you tell me about their style?

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 400m:

Let's go Stros!, is all I got Big Grin

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15405 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 400m:

Verlander has to be gotten to early. He can cough up a couple runs in the 1st or second. When he gets rolling that all stops.

Additionally he has been in a bunch of big games so this is just the latest one. Same with the rest of the Stros. Will be interesting to see how loose Montgomery is in this big game.

Posts: 3509 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Montgomery looked pretty comfortable and did a great job.
Watching Yordan Álvarez bat really opened my eyes. He can muscle that ball around and he can adjust quickly. Shortening up on that high fastball for a hit was impressive.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
One down, four to go. Razz

Q

Posts: 26538 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Well played, Dallas. On to gm 2.

Posts: 15405 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The wife and kids gave me an early birthday present yesterday just in time for Philly versus Arizona tonight.

GO PHILS!

Posts: 33902 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dusty post season choke inbound. Astros happened to be good enough last year they overcame Dusty’s post season incompetence.

Signed, disgruntled Giants fan during 93-02. Along with fans in Chicago, Cincinnati and DC…

Posts: 4787 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
Dusty post season choke inbound. Astros happened to be good enough last year they overcame Dusty’s post season incompetence.

LOL Roll Eyes

Posts: 22957 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Two down, four to go. We got them right where we want. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26538 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Indeed, wrap it up at home Cool

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
quote:
quote:

Indeed, wrap it up at home Cool

Two down, three to go. Cool

Q

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
The Astros bats came alive tonight!

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23347 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I'm in STX on a bird hunt, so I could only keep up with the score. Looked like a good game.
Keep it going, boys!