SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Magholder - Horizontal Magazine Pouch
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Magholder - Horizontal Magazine Pouch Login/Join 
Picture of magholderusa
posted

Hello,

I wanted to introduce myself and Magholder! Magholder was founded back in 2011 to solve a few real world problems we were facing with having a vertical mag pouch poking into our gut, as well as having it print! We then came up with the horizontal method and have improved it over the years. The Magholder Horizontal Mag Carrier solves a few issues for us such as concealing better then traditional mag pouches, doesn't poke into our guts or side as we are sitting down or bending over. And it is also a faster reload then those same traditional methods.

https://magholder.com/

As a note, i have spoken with a forum admin to make this post and introduce myself and Magholder.

Any questions or comments please reach out and let me know!

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

Posts: 216 | Location: Cedar Hills, UT, USA | Registered: September 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum !!! For me, I would like a horizontal pouch with a velcro cover to make it a little less conspicuous. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Where are you located?

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of magholderusa
posted Hide Post
We are located in Utah!

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

Posts: 216 | Location: Cedar Hills, UT, USA | Registered: September 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:

Where are you located?
Would be nice to know. There's no location in his profile, nor do I find a location anywhere on the magholder website.

A question for Ricky: The website indicates military discount for active service members, and for retired military veterans. How about veterans who did not stay in long enough for retirement?

Another note re the website: It does not display some pages (FAQ, Dealer Locator) via Apple's Safari browser. Those pages do display properly with FireFox, but evidently the person who coded the website did not check for compatibility with Safari.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
I’ve had one of these for my VP9 (and other HK 9mm mags) for several years now, really like it and how it carries.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Yeah. I'm not ordering from any website that doesn't supply a physical contact address and phone number.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
For me, I would like a horizontal pouch with a velcro cover to make it a little less conspicuous. God Bless Smile

I have several of these and have used them over ten years. Horizontal is comfortable.

Posts: 7254 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
Yeah. I'm not ordering from any website that doesn't supply a physical contact address and phone number.
No one has asked you to. I can tell you to a certainty, this vendor is in Utah. If you don't know that I have checked this in more ways than one, then you don't know me at all. The man has been nothing but polite in my communications with him, and I expect everyone to behave accordingly.

This is an American-made product for gun owners. We need more of this kind of thing.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I’m glad to see this product being offered and will be ordering one for a Glock magazine.

Posts: 17124 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of magholderusa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:

Where are you located?
Would be nice to know. There's no location in his profile, nor do I find a location anywhere on the magholder website.

A question for Ricky: The website indicates military discount for active service members, and for retired military veterans. How about veterans who did not stay in long enough for retirement?

Another note re the website: It does not display some pages (FAQ, Dealer Locator) via Apple's Safari browser. Those pages do display properly with FireFox, but evidently the person who coded the website did not check for compatibility with Safari.

You have raised some great questions, we need to update our Contact Us page on our website with proper contact information. Thank you for the callout. In regards to the FAQ and Dealer Locator, i will look into this. Thanks again for bringing to our attention.

Our Military/Service discount needs to be addressed as well. We support all servicemen regardless of your length of service. Please email me at ricky@magholder.com and I will get you the discount code.

Thanks again for the questions.

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Prompt direct responses. Can't fault that at all! Big Grin

As an aside there are a number of applications vendors can use to validate military eligibility.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Ricky is off to a great start, with rapid replies to questions and comments. That merits a click on the "like" button.

One other suggestion: Include a link to the website in your signature line. Something on the order of Click here for my website.
Ah, I do see now that you have the name of the website there. Suggest making it a link, rather than just plain text.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
No one has asked you to. I can tell you to a certainty, this vendor is in Utah. If you don't know that I have checked this in more ways than one, then you don't know me at all. The man has been nothing but polite in my communications with him, and I expect everyone to behave accordingly.

This is an American-made product for gun owners. We need more of this kind of thing.

Glad to hear it. I wasn't aware I was being in anyway impolite.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by magholderusa:
We are located in Utah!

Nice! Welcome to the forum.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the best forum! Will be ordering from you ASAP. Horizontal carry is best for concealment.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wasn't aware I was being in anyway impolite.
Well, now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of magholderusa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Prompt direct responses. Can't fault that at all! Big Grin

As an aside there are a number of applications vendors can use to validate military eligibility.

We have looked into a few of those already, however we do like to have contact with our customers especially those who have served so we can give our sincere thanks.

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

Picture of magholderusa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by magholderusa:
We are located in Utah!

Nice! Welcome to the forum.

Thanks to all for the welcomes! We have watched this forum for awhile as a passive participant and plan to join the discussions!

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

posted Hide Post
I like the concept and want to support vendors on the forum. But for me, no joy! The website lists a holder for the P320, but does not list them by caliber. So my assumption is the holders fit P320 9mm or .40 mags. I use .45 P320 mags.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post