SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In today's edition of douchebag harasses guy, douchebag gets shot by guy...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In today's edition of douchebag harasses guy, douchebag gets shot by guy... Login/Join 
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Pranksters should be charged with disturbing the peace, harassment, interfering with a food delivery, what ever.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17471 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
Originally posted by pace40:
I don't train drawing and firing a single shot.

One was all it took? Wink

Yep, you're right. Just saying if that was me, if the decision is made to draw, there will be 2. The first about 1.3 sec from the draw and the second about .26 seconds later. That's how I train, that's what will happen.

Really don't know if I would have shot in this situation but if there are more people crowding him out of frame, chances go up.

Posts: 655 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Shoot to stop, not to kill, otherwise, you might turn a good shoot into a jail sentence. In this case, one shot did the trick.

Posts: 107724 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Situational awareness as well, I think. Vic realized there were more potential assailants, so he conserved ammo. I couldn't see the gun, but it looked like it was small, with limited magazine capacity.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9177 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post