SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    HEY, "RYAN FORREST" YOU THIEVING SACK OF SHIT
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HEY, "RYAN FORREST" YOU THIEVING SACK OF SHIT Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Thieving motherfucker. Get a real job.

ryanforrest852@gmail.com

>>PayPal email<< philip.siahi@yahoo.com

IP address is 73.94.159.26 . Traces to a Comcast account in St. Paul (specifically, Maplewood), Minnesota, 55106

Scammer ryanforrest852@gmail.com Scammer

Scammer philip.siahi@yahoo.com Scammer

philip.siahi@yahoo.com

Shows up here as well.

https://stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/191.96.150.102

Connection type wireless
ASN 174 - COGENT-174 - Cogent Communications
ISP Name Cogent Communications
Organization Name Powermta Kudos

*****NEW MEMBER REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY DISABLED*****

Posts: 107501 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Good to know as I’ll steer clear of this guy. Care to share any details before I start subscribing him to random email shit?

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Just posting to boost the search engine algos Cool

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Those email addresses are live links. Do NOT click them. Do NOT send this thieving motherfucker any love letters

*****NEW MEMBER REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY DISABLED*****

posted Hide Post
Posting his forum handle my also save someone on another forum.

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Truly, a piece of shit. Thanks for all you do Para.

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2494 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank You PARA !!!! Truly a GREAT forum ! Semper Fi. Scammers be gone Mad

Posts: 179 | Registered: September 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Color me stupid…I don’t get it. What’s the backstory here??

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
See if you can fucking figure it out.

Come on, let's hear you speculate. It's such a grand Goddamned mystery to you, then, take a guess.

After doing so, you can tell me why it matters that you have specifics of WHY this asshole is someone to avoid like the plague.

Come on- Twenty Questions- let's play. I'll give you the first one for free- yes, he's bigger than a breadbox.

Look, here's a clue for you: *****NEW MEMBER REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY DISABLED*****

Picture of Sig M11
posted Hide Post
You could...

File a complaint at ic3.gov.

You are not going to get any money back, but it would be interesting to see how many other folks he is scamming or attempting to scam.

Posts: 1406 | Location: Wilmington, Delaware | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig M11:
You could...

File a complaint at ic3.gov.

You are not going to get any money back, but it would be interesting to see how many other folks he is scamming or attempting to scam.
There's no money to get back, because he didn't get any money, and this is not about me. I've never interacted with this thieving sack of shit. This is due to the concerns of a forum member.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If you have a WTB ad up in this forum you'd better operate under the assumption that anyone who responds is looking to rip you off, and then go slowly and ask the right questions of any respondents.

posted Hide Post
Much appreciated Boss.....you just cant trust many folks these days....

Posts: 584 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
See if you can fucking figure it out.

Come on, let's hear you speculate. It's such a grand Goddamned mystery to you, then, take a guess.

After doing so, you can tell me why it matters that you have specifics of WHY this asshole is someone to avoid like the plague.

Come on- Twenty Questions- let's play. I'll give you the first one for free- yes, he's bigger than a breadbox.

Look, here's a clue for you: *****NEW MEMBER REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY DISABLED*****
I know you're pissed off at the dude, boss, but that's no reason to project that anger toward me. I would surmise by subsequent posts, it must have something to do with Classifieds. If so, thought that was a sore spot a month or so ago.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, it has something to do with Classifieds. You have 19 questions left.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Thanks. It may take a crayon or two for me to get a clue sometimes, but at least it doesn't take the whole box.

Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Here's hoping that justice will find him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WarEagle1
posted Hide Post
Great now we have scammers making us in MN look bad.

Posts: 104 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Same POS was doing the same crooked crap on other forums too.

There's possibly a pic of him here:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/Eq...scam-me/127-2213579/

http://www.sturmgewehr.com/for...omment&comment=77566

Posts: 21 | Registered: March 22, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
He's famous now

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post