SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    HEY, "RYAN FORREST" YOU THIEVING SACK OF SHIT
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HEY, "RYAN FORREST" YOU THIEVING SACK OF SHIT Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Ryan Forrest Heath comes right up on Minnesota Criminal History. I check out anyone I hire for yard work and snow removal etc. I like to know who I'm doing business with.

Para I've always admired your skills! Your Kung Fu is strong! (Lone Gunmen, X-files) I'm an old wanna' be geek and it gave me an idea about a couple things I want to study up on.

Posts: 389 | Registered: February 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by duke762:
Ryan Forrest Heath comes right up on Minnesota Criminal History.
Since it's a matter of public record, we'll leave it up.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm using Public Data to search Ryan Forrest Heath and he pops up on 13 Databases. If you want me to remove the C & R and Drivers License .jpg let me know. My account privlages on Public Data allows me limited access but it shows he pops up on 13 databases. He's not an Angel by any stretch of the imagination.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lakefolk,

Posts: 6 | Registered: April 02, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bwillie556
posted Hide Post
This dude is trying to scam all over the place, and that ID is definitely stolen.

https://www.rokslide.com/forum...248595/#post-2421814

Posts: 45 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lakefolk,
Would you be willing to share access info for these databases? This will help us all do our own 'due diligence' when evaluating a Seller.
Thanks much.

Posts: 178 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Eventually, someone is going to give him what he's begging to get.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Para, I visit every day but not a frequent poster as much as I used to. Our Forum is a place really unlike many other forums out there.Thanks Para once again for a tight ship. Thanks for being soo giving and trusting us with the privilege of the Classifieds. I have participated in others that were a cluster. I am also saying it would suck not to have these privileges. Thanks again Para..

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sybo:
Para, I visit every day but not a frequent poster as much as I used to. Our Forum is a place really unlike many other forums out there.Thanks Para once again for a tight ship. Thanks for being soo giving and trusting us with the privilege of the Classifieds. I have participated in others that were a cluster. I am also saying it would suck not to have these privileges. Thanks again Para..
+1

Posts: 6 | Registered: April 02, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jaysingletary
posted Hide Post
I don't like thieves either so here's a bump to make sure it stays fresh in everyone's mind.

Posts: 74 | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Isn't there a pier on a lake close to him that he could be compelled to take a long walk on?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post