SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fired a customer today and made her pay.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fired a customer today and made her pay. Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
She has zero friends......

Ya think?

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34421 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
it's likely not even legal to sell product once it's been contaminated in that manner... regardless of 'hard plastic".
I don't care how well you wipe it off, it's gonna smell.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
Funny.

The Google only comes up with one result for that first name, last initial, and town...hint hint wink wink.

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MooneyP226:
Funny.

The Google only comes up with one result for that first name, last initial, and town...hint hint wink wink.

One of the associated problems with interesting and unique spellings of names. If Tom, Dick, and Harry's parents had named them Thomme, Dich, and Hairie to set them apart, well... it sets them apart. On the internet, it just narrows the search PDQ.

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
This dog wasn’t marking anything. He had to go and he did, in my store.

Youtube. Needs to go on Youtube. No names, no identifiers. Just upload it with a description.

Posts: 17675 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
My BIL owns and is the chef at a small breakfast place and some woman named Sue wrote him a terrible (and highly undeserved) Yelp review, just nit picking every little thing. He turned around and created a breakfast special, an omelet called “The Sue Special” and sold a bunch of them. She was not pleased, but he to her to fuck off basically and to never come back.

I looked at her Yelp reviews and yep, every damn last of of them was 1-Star and just awful, I think some people fancy themselves as a NYT food critic and get their jollies from doing this kind of thing. I just don’t get it. Confused

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I just don’t get it. Confused

Social media (and review-based sites) give everyone a place to whine and complain in front of others, and to let their self-importance shine. In my opinion, it's just that simple.

God bless America.

Posts: 13913 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
My BIL owns and is the chef at a small breakfast place and some woman named Sue wrote him a terrible (and highly undeserved) Yelp review, just nit picking every little thing. He turned around and created a breakfast special, an omelet called “The Sue Special” and sold a bunch of them. She was not pleased, but he to her to fuck off basically and to never come back.

Posts: 33112 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yelp reviews are like celebrity political endorsements: who the fuck are you and why should I give shit about anything you say?

Posts: 2534 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
I just posted a review. Although I have not been to the Pet Place (yet), I'm pretty sure my review would reflect my experience. Razz

Posts: 6580 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
I just posted a review. Although I have not been to the Pet Place (yet), I'm pretty sure my review would reflect my experience. Razz
SIGforum has more than 80,000 members. How many good reviews do you think we could get posted on yelp?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31455 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sometimes a customer saying "I'll never shop here again", brings tears of joy to your eyes.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I scanned & tried to search yelp but I can't find Jeff's place. Can someone post a link or give me proper search key's? I'd like to follow this. Doug

Posts: 912 | Location: Tucker, Ga. | Registered: June 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
She tells on herself in that review. No one in their right mind would expect you to allow their pet to relieve itself on merchandise and not be expected to buy it. 80% of the readers will see that and side with you, Jeff.

When I take my dogs to the pet food store, I always take them into the grass first to let them relieve themselves. If my male tries to slow down in the store to sniff, I pop his leash and get his mind back on walking with me. If my dogs were to relieve themselves in the store, I would clean it up. If one damaged any merchandise, I would buy it.

Common decency isn't rocket surgery.

Posts: 8911 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
You're more tolerant than I. I'd have booted her out even if the dog hadn't hit anything.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So does she allow her dog to relieve himself in her home? If not why in the heck would anyone allow their dog to pee in any establishment? Another idiot that thinks the world revolves around them and the rest of us are here to cater to her every need including cleaning up after her animal.

Posts: 1725 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post