SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Worst Movie of ALL TIME!!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Worst Movie of ALL TIME!!!! Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
quote:
Originally posted by Bigbuck5:
I absolutely hated ... The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou.

Oh well, we definitely can't be friends now.

Yeah, Murray was hilarious. Great film to me.

I’d definitely nominate Double Team. Dennis Rodman and Jean-Claude Van Damme. Talk about shit.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12643 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scratchy:
I just googled "worst movies ever made". It had a bunch of lists. I am stunned to see that "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" is no longer on any of them.
. Probably because Hollyweird is making so many stinkers now that Tomatoes looks good now.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Apparently most people have a very different view of what makes a bad movie. I totally agree with most all of the movies listed as being bad being bad, but I have a couple of them that I consider really bad. And realize that I like all six Tremors movies. My list: Killer Klowns From Outer Space; Mosquito; Attack of the Killer Donuts. Yup, all three are actual movies. My wife and I found us watching them, and wondering why we couldn't stop. We figured out that we watched them only because we wanted to see how much worse the movie could get.

Posts: 1 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: May 14, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Forget Paris. Hands down.

Posts: 33 | Registered: June 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I cannot speak authoritatively to what the worst movie of all time would be.

However....

While in my first year of college, I had a coworker friend named Joe McCoy. Joe and I loved movies and we decided that for an entire year we would see every film that was released (with the exception of X-rated films).

After the year was over, we both agreed that the worst film released that year was "Pretty Baby" starring Brooke Shields. A rambling, stilted, horrible story about a woman auctioning off her daughter's virginity. One of those films you wish you could unsee.

For years whenever anyone asked what the worst film I'd ever seen was, I would reply "Pretty Baby". I went to look it up on IMDB before writing this in order to check some details. To my anything-but-surprise, it took home an award from the Cannes Film Festival (Technical Grand Prize) and was nominated for an Academy Award (Best Song Adaptation).

It did, however, also win a Stinkers Bad Movie award that year - Worst Actress for Ms. Shields. That almost restored my faith in humanity.

Posts: 117 | Registered: January 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
I've heard the sequels are even worse. That's difficult to imagine.

Well, "There can be only one", so...

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
quote:
Originally posted by Bigbuck5:
I absolutely hated ... The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou.

Oh well, we definitely can't be friends now.

Yeah, Murray was hilarious. Great film to me.

I’d definitely nominate Double Team. Dennis Rodman and Jean-Claude Van Damme. Talk about shit.

That is a damn good choice. I'm a JCVD fan but that movie was crapola.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5911 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This thread brought flashbacks of "The Silent Scream" (1979 film). I remember a pregnant girl trying to commit suicide by hanging herself and the audience laughing during the scene.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13402 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post